Starting to heal

The pictures the top is just one that I'm in love with.
   (Mention of abuse)
3rd person POV

Harry lay still as they ran the X-ray wishing that he could be back in the woods right now running free and having fun. But instead he lay there waiting to find out how many broken bones he had. He had no doubt that there was a lot but he had dealt with them so why not just let him just heal on his own. Well he knew why but a part of him told him that he deserved it.

Once it was done he was told to sit up and all four of them got to look at the paper.

X-ray :

3 broken ribs
Sprained ankle left
Fractured wrist right
Broken nose
Fractured jaw
Fractured skull
Broken collarbone

All three adults stared at the paper in shock as Harry just sat there staring off into space wondering which beating caused those injuries. There had been so many that some off the were just blurred together.

Once the adults got over their shock they looked at Harry to see that he was staring off into space. Once they snapped him out of it madam pomfrey started to heal him.

"You know you're going to have to tell us about this right." Sirius said calmly.

"I know" was all the reply he got.

Once madam pomfrey finished healing him he was allowed to get up he looked down at himself and saw that most of the bruises were slowly fading as well as the other wounds. He still had all the scars and was still way to skinny but at least he didn't have to worry about people asking him why he had so many bruises and injuries.

"Well it's time for lunch so let's head down and eat." Remus said trying to sound up beat.

Harry simply nodded not looking forward to eating, he still felt full from breakfast.

"I will be back in a few hours with the nutrition potions Harry needs. He will have to take the with each meal." Madam Pomfrey stated before  stepping into the fire place and flooing away.

Sorry this chapter is so short but hey it's a chapter. I hope you like it and I will try to update this story as much aa possible but school is coming up soon so yeah. As always I love you bye 😘