Idk what to name this chapter

(Trigger warning)

Harry's POV

We walked down to lunch which I wasn't excited for but I knew that I couldn't not eat. Remus and Sirius would be watching me the whole meal. So I went and sat down this time with the rest of the group. I put as little food on my plate as I could get away with getting questioning glances thrown at me. I just ignored them and continued to play with my food only eating one or two bites trying to hide how little I ate. But to my luck Sirius and Remus noticed and gave me a look that said "eat more of your food" and "we will talk latter" So I ate another 5 bites and felt like I was gonna throw up right then.

"May I be excused" I ask know that I couldn't keep the food down much longer.

"Is that all your going to eat dear?" Molly asked a concerned look in her I.

I nodded feeling the vomit coming up my throat. I walked out calmly but as soon as the door closed I ran to the closest bathroom and locked the door. I ran over to the toilet and immediately started to throw up.

I heard foot steps coming closer to the door and knew it was Sirius and Remus. I tried to stop throwing up but I couldn't. I heard them try to get in but I locked the door so they couldn't.

"Harry let us in." Remus said sounding worried.

I continued to throw up until nothing was coming out. Soon Remus nocked again and tried to get in.

"Harry if you don't let us in we'll do it our selves." Remus said more sternly.

I got up from where I was washed my hands and face off and unlocked the door.

3rd person POV

"Harry what was that noise." Sirius asked already knowing the answer.

"Nothing what noise are you talking about" Harry asked.

"You know exactly what noise We're talking about." Remus said

Harry tried to walk past them but they wouldn't budge.

"Get out of my way." Harry said getting frustrated.

"No we need to talk to you."

Harry's eyes turned yellow and he started to growl. Remus quickly pushed Harry into his bedroom. Remus flashed his eyes at him but it didn't seem to help. Harry wasn't calming down, he was about to transform.

There was no stopping him transform so Sirius and Remus would just have to sit back and watch whilst making sure he doesn't hurt them or himself. He then transformed.

I hope you enjoy this chapter I know my chapters are short but it helps so I can post more often. As always I love you bye 😘