Lies

(Trigger warning for abuse and such)

3rd person POV
                            With Harry

Harry didn't know what to do. They had just found out his biggest secret that he had been hiding for about 14 years. So all he did was lay there with his eyes closed knowing that if he opened them he would see worry and pity filled faces. He wanted to get out he couldn't stay here and watch as people pity and walk on eggshells around him. He didn't need their pity he was fine. He had always been fine. The Dursleys weren't that bad, sure he had gotten beatings and starved but he deserved it. Right? It was his fault he should've done better, he shouldn't be so much of a freak.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder. He flinched away surprise by the touch. Going into a panic attack was not what he felt like doing right now. So he just opened his eyes knowing they were probably yellow.

"Harry," Remus started, "where did all of these injuries come from?"

"Um I-I don't know I'm just clumsy." Harry stammered.

"Ok, and the malnourishment?" Sirius questioned.

"I'm a picky eater." Harry said managing to not stammer but he could tell no one was buying it.

3rd person POV

No one was buying Harry's words. But how could they get Harry to talk if he didn't even answer these two questions.

"Well," Remus said, "how about we go get some breakfast and then we'll talk."

Everyone nodded but they noticed Harry didn't look to happy about it.

Harry didn't know what to do he hadn't ate a full meal in about a month, how was he to cover up that? Well, he thought, I guess that means more lies.

Hi guys sorry if my posting is all over the place and stuff . And sorry this is so short but I hope you enjoy it. As I said I'm doing this in my free time and only doing this for fun so I hope you like this. Please vote or comment what you think or any story ideas, I could really use them. Anyways love ya bye 😘