Telling them

3rd person POV
(Trigger warning)

After Harry had calmed down enough he turned back as well as Sirius and Remus. They all went and sat on the bed even though Harry was reluctant to. He knew what was gonna come next and he mentally prepared himself for it.

"Harry you know we have a few questions for you." Remus said starting up the dreaded conversation.

Harry simply nodded know that he had gotten away with this for long enough.

"Ok Harry let's start off simple. How did the Dursleys treat you?" Sirius asked trying not to overwhelm Harry with questions.

"They didn't like me at all. They hated everything about me and magic."

"Harry did the Dursleys ever hit you?" Remus asked cautiously.

"Yeah. A lot." Harry said laughing nervously.

"Did they starve you"

"Yeah. I'd only eat like a week sometimes less." Harry said fidgeting, and ringing his fingers.

"D-did they ever try to touch you." Remus asked gently.

Harry sat there for a second trying to find the right words.

"Once," Harry said finally, " it was a few months before I left, Vernon tried to."

Harry paused trying not to go back to that moment.

"He tried to do that to me but he only ended up looking at me and touching me, but that was it I ended up punching him so hard he passed out before he could go to far."

Harry was now shaking, how much he wished he didn't have to tell them.

"Man was Vernon mad when he woke up, I got one of the worst beating of my life. He used the bat that Dudley used to play baseball with." Harry said the beating playing in his head.

"What happened in the bathroom after lunch?" Sirius asked trying to bring Harry out of his flashbacks.

Harry looked down at this hoping that they would forget.

"Well I-I was puking. I can't eat to much food, my stomach just can't handle to much food. I guess it's because of the Dursleys."

"Ok how about this we don't make you eat to much food and we will slowly build up how much you eat until you are at a normal level of food intake." Remus suggested.

Harry nodded knowing that he would have to do that weather he liked it or not.

"Are you going to everyone." Harry asked nervously.

"I think that's up to you but they will find out eventually." Sirius advised.

Harry nodded.

"I don't think I'm ready for my friends to know yet but I guess you could tell Mr. and Mrs. Weasley."

"Well I think your friends miss you and would like to talk to you. We'll be talking to Molly and Arthur." Remus said while standing up with Sirius.

Harry nodded. Knowing that he couldn't hide from his friends forever.

"I'll be down in a bit." Harry said giving them a weak smile.

Remus and Sirius walked out knowing that he would need time. Once they were gone Harry sat staring at the wall thinking about all that had happened in the last few days. His biggest secrets were out and so far no one had rejected him for it. He hoped this meant that this meant that things were finally turning around.

Hey thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please vote and comment and tell me any of your ideas or just tell me what you think. As always I love you bye 😘