Who shall out run who

Third person POV

They continued to search for an hour before discussing going back.

"Should we head back now we haven't made any progress and who knows this might not even be the place where Harry went it could just be another wolf or other animal." Tonks said not wanting to but thought it would be easier to expect reality.
"No I just have a feeling that this is where he went." Sirius said determined to find his godson.
Just then Remus started to smell something, something he had smelled recently.
"Guys hold up I smell something." Remus said
"What is it" The three said at the same time.
"I-it's Harry." Remus replied

Right before this happened with Harry

He was waking up. Man was he sore. What happened, Harry couldn't remember. He heard voices close by. There were four of them. Slowly his memory came back to him and he remembered everything that happened yesterday, at least he thought it was yesterday. Who knew how long he was out for. Harry smelled the air. It wasn't the men who were chasing him yesterday but Remus, Sirius, Tonks, and Molly.
Oh no this wasn't good they couldn't see him. Remus must have told them, how many people has he told, what if they were angry. What if they were coming here to beat Harry for not telling them. God there were to many what if's.
Not knowing what else to do he climbed the closest tree, and hid as high and well as he could.
They came closer until he could see them. They obviously knew he was there. Curse his strong sent.
"Harry I know you're there please come out."
Harry didn't respond, he couldn't what would he say. They would ask to many questions that he didn't want to answer.
"Please Harry. Just come out we just want to talk."
"No" was all Harry replied with.
"Fine then I'm coming up." Shouted Sirius
"No you come up I run away got it" Harry said getting ready to jump to the next tree if needed.

Back with everyone on the ground

"Sirius don't go up he'll jump from tree to tree. I've seen him do it before." Remus said to Sirius.
"What if I climb, you run ahead so if he does go that way you'll be able to stay with him as he goes. Tonks you go the other way so it he goes that way you can catch him. And Molly you get ready with the potion if he gets to out of control. Don't worry it will just put him to sleep for. Bit.
"I can still hear you." Harry said with a hint of anger in his voice.
"Well we wouldn't have to do this if you would come down and talk to us." Sirius replied coolly.
"No I don't trust you."
These words hurt Sirius a bit. Harry didn't trust him. How was he going to gain this trust back.
"Fine I'm climbing up."

                  Back up in the trees
Once Harry felt Sirius climbing he took off. They had a plan well so did he. He hopped from tree to tree. He had gotten better at not falling or loosing grip on the tree. He was smiling at this point he loved a good chase. Even if he was hurt, he was used to running hurt and scared and at least he wasn't scared and only hurt.
"Catch me if you can!" Harry yelled to all of them.
He continued to jump and climb, Tonks had come back and was climbing up a tree a little ways in front of him to try and catch him.
Harry continued in the same direction, barely missing her. She was quick a little too quick for his liking.
He decided to switch it up again after more tree jumps. He jumped down to a lower branch and then jumped to the ground. Looking where everyone was he ran in the opposite direction. He ran he was faster on the ground but so were the others. They were behind him.

                  Back with the group

He jumped, it was so quick they barely saw it, let alone react to it. But now he was running. Darn that kid was fast. But we had an advantage now. Remus thought. They had a tranquilizer. None of them wanted it to come to this point but they had to it wasn't safe out here especially with those men so close by.
There were two tranquilizers. Since Sirius and Tonks had the best aim they had the guns. They didn't know how many bullets it would take to take Harry down so they would each try to hit him and hope he went down quickly.

Back with Harry

Oh crap Harry thought they had tranquilizers. They were going to catch him for sure. But what else could he do than keep running? If he tried to stop and climb a tree they'd easily catch him before he was even twenty feet up. So he kept running, switching directions as randomly as possible.

                          Time skip

Harry had been running for half an hour neither Sirius nor Tonks had shot at Harry, should that because they couldn't get a good shot in or because they didn't want to have to come to this, was unknown to Harry. It was starting to get dark by now it was around 7 even better for Harry they couldn't see him as easily and he would have more hiding places. But Harry was starting to tire, everyone was.
But this was a good and bad thing for both sides.

Back with the group

Everyone was tired but they had to keep up with Harry. Sirius and Tonks just needed a chance to shoot. Harry was tiring down too. So it would have been easy to hit him if they weren't so tired as well. They had tried to talk but he was to stubborn.
They continued to run after him for about twenty more minutes before they had an opportunity to shoot. Both Sirius and Tonks to the shot and both hit him. Sirius's in the left thigh and tonks's in the right shoulder. Finally! Now all they had to do was stay with him until he went down.

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it. I love doing this story and will continue. Love you all and again thanks for reading leave a comment on how I can improve or on any of your ideas. Love you all bye 😘