𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

The factory is bathed in a soft orange from the early rays of the sun, blending in with its surroundings.

The good thing about not having a set sleep schedule since you arrived in the village is that you can often watch the sunrise and sunset.

It feels as if in these moments everything is silent and as if the earth is holding its breath.

The perfect moment to take a break from all the chaos and finally take a deep breath.

Only the unpleasant smell of smoke in the air is disturbing the beautiful moment.

Much more relaxed than at the unpleasant breakfast with Heisenberg, although the pancakes were delicious, you walk along the path to the entrance of the factory.

As soon as you walk through the door you had already entered yesterday, you are abruptly surrounded by a concert of sounds.

The droning of the machines literally drills into your brain and takes your inner peace with it.

How can Heisenberg stand being in this place from morning to night?

Instead of exploring the room as you did the day before, you continue your way through the door on the other side.

The view that awaits you behind the door leaves you speechless.

A huge hall with tens of cable cars from which lycans hang and are transported through the room captures your gaze.

You look down from the platform you are on.

Other levels below you are constructed in the same way as the one you are on.

On your left, you see an elevator and decide to explore the levels below you.

You don't feel very safe in the construction, which jerks during the ride and makes unpleasant squeaking noises that remind you of fingernails scratching on a blackboard.

The elevator opens with a quiet ding, giving you access to a hallway.

The metallic pattern, which was already found above, continues here as well.

Lamps hang on the walls, bathing the entire hallway in a red light, but hardly bringing any brightness.

It takes you a bit to get used to the darkness before you open the next best door, skillfully ignoring the "Warning" sign.

As you enter the room, the glare contrasts so strongly with the floodlight that you immediately have to close your eyes to escape the intensity of the lamp.

The first thing you notice is the tall figure sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

It is definitely a lycon, but it seems to have been modified.

It is connected to cables hanging from the ceiling and its left arm has been replaced by a kind of drill that reminds you a bit of a corkscrew.

Furthermore, he has a metal shield over his eyes.

The figure doesn't move and has its head hanging down as if it had an on/off switch.

Did Heisenberg create this particular lycon?

And what does he need it for?

In your deep thoughts, you walk around the lycon to look at it closely.

You have never seen a Lycon armed in this way before.

Some of the ones you've defeated had simple weapons, like hammers, but an attached weapon is fascinating.

Suddenly you stumble forward over a bump in the floor, and as you try to catch yourself, you hit a red button on the wall with your hand.

You hold your breath as you hear a loud noise behind you.

It is not necessary for you to turn around to know what exactly the button has done.

Finally, you turn around and see the lycon rise from the chair and the cables detach from its form.

Your heart begins to race as you realize that you forgot your weapons after the chaos earlier.

Slowly, with your back pressed against the wall, you try to move toward the door without attracting the monster's attention.

Luck is not on your side, and in the next moment the loud clang of the drill on the creature's arm fills the room.

Now you have a serious problem.

Cursing, you dodge it as it throws itself in your direction and watch it run into the wall.

"Take that, you stupid bitch."

Your triumph doesn't last long.

Again the Lycon lunges at you and you manage to jump to the side at the last moment, but in doing so you crumple and fall backwards.

You hear a sharp pain in your ankle, but still try to flee backwards to avoid the painful fate of being pierced.

You bump your back against the wall at the moment when your opponent strikes again.

At this point, you don't know if the thudding or your pulsating heartbeat is louder.

You close your eyes and wait for the pain, but it never arrives.

Only when you are sure that he would not arrive, you open your eyes again.

The scene before you surprises you.

Heisenberg is standing in front of you, holding the modified arm of his creation so that the drill is just in front of your face.

You swallow hard at the thought of what would have happened to your head without Heisenberg.

You watch, still in shock, as Heisenberg pushes the Lycon back onto the chair and reconnects the cables.

He presses the same button that put you in this position and the Lycon freezes again in the position you found it in.

The relief you briefly feel is quickly displaced again by Heisenberg's serious look.

His gaze bores through you and you look to the side, unable to withstand it.

"What don't you understand about don't touch anything?"

„I- um. It was an accident! I really didn't mean to!”

You quickly try to stand up, your injury from the adrenaline forgotten, but wince as you put weight on your foot.

You think his gaze softens briefly as he sees your pain-ravaged face, but dismiss this as a figment of your imagination.

However, Heisenberg walks up to you and kneels down in front of you.

He feels your ankle, which leads to another pain-filled groan on your part.

„You probably can't walk, right?”

„Ah, no.”

He seems to think for a moment before suddenly standing up, placing one warm hand under your knees and the other at your back and lifting you up.

You yelp in surprise.

And as you are carried back to the cabin, a thought repeats in your head as if on a continuous loop.

Heisenberg is carrying me. Heisenberg is carrying me. HEISENBERG IS FUCKING CARRYING ME.