For Myself (Zalex)

Requested by RobloxNoodles

Warning: includes attempt of murder 🗡🗡🗡
And I bit of Alex x Levi

~Levi POV~

The squad and I were recording another video. It was Zach was, as usual, flirting with Alex during the meetings. Me and Alex have been best friends ever since we were 6, and every time she's with Zach I always have this feeling that he's not good enough for her. She deserves someone better, more handsome, some one worthy of the beauty I see everytime I look at her. Some like...like....ME!!!!! But in order to be with her, I have to get rid of the only thing standing in between us...Zach.
So after recording, I texted Zach to meet me at the park at 7pm. Im gonna get rid of that pink haired freak once and for all. Im sure Alex wont miss him once she's with ME!!!

Levi: *Evil cackle*

Hours later it was 6:55. Which means I have 5 minutes to get to the park. I packed the essentials I needed in my backpack and went to the door. I left my house and ran towards the park, when I got there I looked around for Zach. No one else was there, but I finally saw him over at a bench. I took a bat out of my bag and slowly crept up on him. Then I hit him in the head to knock him out, once the was uncountious I put tape over his mouth and carried him to my car. I drove us back to my house and there was a chair in my basement waiting for him, so I sat him down on the chair and tied him to the chair. After I left the basement to go sit on my couch, now I just gotta wait.

~Zach POV~

I woke up and all of a sudden my head started to hurt really bad. I tried getting up, but I foumd myself tied to a chair. And my mouth was coverd with tape so I couldnt call for help. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I started to panic and struggled to get free...as the figure came closer and closer I got even more and more scared, but then I saw...LEVI!!

Levi: ahhhh you're awake...how was you're sleep. You know I bet you're wondering why I brought you here

Zach: ...

Levi: you see Alex and I have been friends for a long time, way before she even knew you existed. And I have grown quite fond of her...But she chose you over me...and Im going to change that..

He came closer to me and pulled a knife out of his pocket. I tried my best to struggle out of the ropes but nothing happened. As he came closer he ripped the tape off of my mouth and I let out a yell in pain.

Levi: *chuckle* just before I end you I want to hear you scream...so scream

Zach: YOU CANT TELL ME TO DO ANYTHING....

Then he stabbed one of my arms as hard as possible. I let out a really loud scream, and I could feel tears running out of ny eyes.Then he put the knife up to my neck.

Levi: I SAID SCREAM!!! NOW!!!!

This time I did as he said and screamed for my life until my voice got horse. And he just laughed...as if my torture is amusing to him. He immediatlly took the blade from my neck and put it back in his pocket.

Levi: I'll spare you for now, I want you to have the most miserable ending of your life...so Im gonna break u and sooner or later...END YOU!!!!

Zach: NO...L-LEVI....DONT PLEASE.

He went back upstairs and I heard the door slam. I saw my bleeding arm and the amount of blood running out of it, and I started to get dizzy. I couldnt keep my eyes open any longer, So I passed out.

~Alex POV~

It was the next morning and Zach still hasnt come home yet. Im starting to get really worried and I've already asked all the squad memebers if they've seen him. And they all said no. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I answered it and Levi came in. 

Levi: hey Alex

Alex: hi, Levi have you seen Zach

Levi: yeah, he's gone

Alex: g-gone, what do you mean gone

Levi: I found him in the park....but I found him not breathing

Alex: w-what!?

Levi: he's dead Alex

Alex: b-but how...why

Levi: who cares...it doesnt matter now

Alex: OFC IT MATTERS!!! THATS MY BOYFRIEND

Levi: I could be your boyfriend

He walked closer and closer to me and pinned me to the wall. Then he got even closer to my faceuntil we were lips away from eachother.

Levi: so Alex...what do ya say

Alex: NO YOU IDIOT...YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU'RE STARTING TO ACT LIKE A CREEP

Levi: c'mon Alex...you must have some love for me right?

Alex: NO...I DONT LOVE YOU...AND I NEVER...EVER...WILL!!!!

Levi: ....

Alex: Levi wait...I didnt mean to-

Then levi ran out the door and slammed it in my face. Maybe I was a bit to harsh on him...I should apologize, I dont want to loose another friend. So I went after him and followed him to his house.

~Levi POV~

I was running as fast as I could with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. I cant belive she acctually rejected me...atleast I have that Zaxor boy to take all my frustrations out on. I went back home and opened the door to the basement. When I got down there I saw Zach still tied to the chair panicing for his life. 

Zach: levi....please j-just let me go

Levi: NO!!!

I started punching him like a human punching bag and took all of my frustrations out on his body, he let out a big scream everytime I hit him. When it was over he had several bruises and a bloody nose. 

Levi: hehe..hehe....did you enjoy that

Zach: *cough* why levi....why are you doing this

Levi: I ALREADY TOLD YOU...I WANT ALEX

Zach: but are you sure she'll want you when she finds out you kidnaped me.

Levi: she wont find out

Zach: welll Im gonna tell her...

Levi: dont forget Zach, snitches get stitches

Zach: wha-

Then I pulled out my knife again and slowly rubbed the edge on his neck, not enough to cut it, but just about enough to scare him

Levi: I JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF YOU...THIS ENDS NOW

Zach: LEVI NO WAIT!!!!

Levi: goodbye Zaxor

Just as I was about to cut open his throat, I felt something hit me in the back of the head and I just blacked out.

~Zach POV~

As Levi was about to kill me, I closed my eyes and waited for this all to be over. But then, I didnt feel anything, and it was quiet. I opened my eyes and I saw my princess with a frying pan who just knocked out Levi. She quickly untied me and gave me a buch of kisses and hugs.

Alex: OMG ZACHYPOO *kiss* are you alright

Zach: sorta...

Alex: *sigh* Im just glad you're not dead...

Zach: what about Levi?

Alex: I'll call the police and the other squad members for backup

Zach: ok princess

And thats why Levi was kicked from the squad 

                          The End

Note Levi wasnt acctually kicked from the real squad this is just a story....So dont take this seriously..