Trauma (Drade)

Notice: Imma still call it Drade until Im use to calling her Gabby

Warning: death, traumatization, blood

~Drake POV~

I was only 10 years old. My brother and I  lived a normal life with our mom, because our dad left us a few years ago. We had a great time with our mother, until 'They' attacked us. I dont know who they were or where they came from, but they broke into our house and took us by suprise. There were about 7 of them, two of them grabbed me and Zach while my mom begged them to let us go.

Mom: WHAT DO YOU WANT???

???: we came for your husband, he still hasnt fullfiled his end of the deal

Mom: deal?

???: yes, we loaned him some money so that he could care for his family, since he didnt really have a job

???: we gave him five years to pay us back, but he hasnt given us the money

Mom: w-well, my husband is g-gone

???: gone? GONE? THAT COWARD!!!!

Mom: well isnt there anything I can do for you?

???: NO!!! THAT BRAT TOOK MY MONEY!!!! NOW IM GOING TO TAKE THE MOST PRECIOS THING OF HIS

Mom: WAIT. DONT!!!!

???: KILL THE BOYS!!!!

The guys pulled out their knives about to cut the both of us. But then mom came and started to fight them. She was pretty good though, the guys that were holding us let us go to help fight our mother. And as soon as they did we ran and hid behind the couch. After a while I heard her scream, she was stabbed in the stomach with blood ozing out of it.

Twins: MOMMY!!!

Mom: k-kids....r-run away...dont e-ever look back

Drake: but mo-

Mom: RUN!!!

Zach: c'mon Drake

Zach grabbed my hand and we both ran out of the house. I could still hear her voice gargleing the blood and I saw so much of it. Both of us were both covered in our mothers blood and it scared me. Suddenly a gun shot was heard, and I got hit. Pain rushed through me so violently, I felt like I couldnt move, but Zach help me and we kept on running. The only place we could run was to our grandmother's house, and from that night she took care of us...Until she died. Now its been 7 years since the incident with our mom, but I can still hear her scream sometimes. Either in my dreams or at random times. I still have the scar from the gunshot, but only Zach knows about it. Speaking of Zach I dont really know if he got over it too, but he hasnt shown any signs of  trauma. But for me, I still cant get the thoughts out of my head.

One night I was about to go to bed, bit everytime I do I always have some sort of nightmare related to my mom.

~Jade or Gabby POV (however you wanna call it)~

It was bedtime and I was ready for sleep, but Drake has been acting a bit weird. At certain times (mainly before bed) he would just zone out and looks like he's at the verge of crying. But this time Im gonna get to the bottom of this. A few hours later, I woke up to the sound of whimpering, I got up and saw Drake beside me, but he was cryinv in his sleep and kept mumbling 'Make it Stop'.

Jade: Drake? Baby wake up...

Drake: ...huh?...

Jade: Drake...are you ok?

Drake: *snif* I...I dont know anymore

Jade: Drake, just tell me whats bothering you

Drake: Im not sure if I can tell you

*Jade holds both of Drake's hands*

Jade: its ok, you can tell me anything...I wanna help you

Drake: *sigh* ok

(Imagine Drake telling Jade about the story about the story abouf his mom and all that, Im too lazy to write him telling that whole story again)

Then he just started crying.

Jade: Im really sorry about your mother Drakey

Drake: *snif* its ok *hic* But im always paranoid that those guys are still looking for us

Jade: well Im not going to let any of them lay a finger on you

Drake: thanks Jade.

Jade: your welcome...