Cheating Death (CharJade)

Requested by RobloxNoodles

~Jade POV~

Its been 3 weeks since I left my room. Drake cheated on me and he moved away to a different country. The squad has'nt been the same without him..and neither have I. Alex always brings me food since I never leave my room, but I rarely eat it. If this is all my life has come to...Im not sure if my life matters anymore. I had I boyfriend before (we bringing the "My Ex" book into this) and he cheated on me too. Im not sure if love is really my thing anymore if my heart is just gonna get shattered again and again. Lets face it, no one acctually is gonna love me...So why should I even live anymore if there's nothing left for me. So I decided that today, all my suffering will end.

~Charli POV~

Its been 3 weeks, Im getting more and more worried about Jade. She hasnt been acting normal ever since Drake left. I was gonna go check on her, but then I saw he going down the stairs. JADE ACCTUALLY LEFT HER ROOM!? I have no idea what she's doing, so I hid behind the couch. Jade went into the kitchen and took a knife out of the drawers. She held it up to her neck ready to slice her throat open. Was she really that upset to comit suicide. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the knife out of her hand.

Charli: JADE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING

Jade: IM ENDING MY SUFFERING!!!

Charli: KILLING YOURSELF ISNT GOING TO FIX ANYTHING JADE!!

Jade: YES IT WILL. NO ONE LOVES ME ANYMORE...SO I DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE

Charli: THATS NOT TRUE

Jade: OH REALLY, TELL ME ONE PERSON THAT WILL LIKE ME THAT WONT CHEAT ON ME...JUST ONE

Charli: ...

Jade: WELL????

Charli: ME!!!!

Jade: y-y-you? Do you really liks me Charli

Charli: ofc I do...

Jade: more than just a friend?

Charli: More than you know

Its true, Light has rejected me many times and she was alwayz there for me. And every time my love for light weakened, my love for Jade grew stronger. I was just scared she didnt like me back, and I would get rejected again.

Charli: So...do you like me too

Jade: I do....

Charli: so you dont have to kill yourself, alright

Jade: ok...

And so, Jade and Charli forgot about their boy problems and started dateing. People judged them for being bi-sexual, but as long as they had eachother they didnt even care.