The Park (Sorlevi)

Requested by GachaGammerZee

~Sora POV~

The squad decided that today we were going to the park just to hang out and take a break from the videos.
Zach and Alex were feeding the ducks, well Alex was feeding the ducks. Zach was eating all the bread. Charli was playing with some squirrels she found, Drake and Light were just chilling on a bench and I have no idea where Jade and Jaxx, but I really dont care much for Jade. And I was just hanging out with Levi.

Sora: So Levi, do you wanna do

Levi: I dont know, how about we climb that tree...

He pointed to a very tall tree. It almost looked like it could touch the clouds. Honestly it was only 10m high, but it still looked so high.

Sora: A-Are you sure? It looks p-pretty high

Levi: well, your not scared are you?

Sora: What!? No, ofc not...

Levi: Then climb the tree with me

Sora: a-alright...

We started to climb the very tall tree in the middle of the park. But everytime I went an inch higher, I heard something crack. I wanted to go back but when I looked down we were so high up...it was way too late to turn back, which kinda scared me even more. A few minutes later we reached to top of the tree and we both just sat at the top of the braches.

Levi: See it wasnt so bad...we made it

Sora: I guess we did

Levi: Now wasnt that fun

Sora: y-yeah...sure, can we go back down now

Levi: c'mon Sora dont be a coward, its beautiful up here...

Sora: *sigh* fine you can stay but im going back down there.

Levi: suit yourself

I made my way down the tree, but as I was climbing down one of the branches broke and a couldnt grab onto anything so I fell. I crashed at the bottom of the tree with only the grass to cushion my fall. I could barely see anything or even move, because my vision was hazzy. I could hear the other squad members coming to check up on me.

Alex: OMG SORA!!!

Jaxx: What were you thinking climbing that tree...

Levi: w-wait guys dont be so hard on him. It was my fault, I told him to climb the tree with me

Charli: well that was really dangerous Levi

Levi: *sigh* Im sorry...

Levi: now if you'll excuse me, I have to take Sora home

Light: dont you want us to come with you...

Levi: No you guys stay and enjoy yourselves, I can take care of this.

Zach: if you say so...

~Levi POV~

I got Sora onto my back and walked back to the squad house. He seemed to be doing fine on the way home, but Im still worried about him. Once I finally arrived I layed Sora on the couch and went upstairs to go get a medkit. I came back down and got the supplies that I needed.

Levi: how you holdin up buddy

Sora: not good...my whole body hurts

Levi: it'll be fine, I just gotta patch you up first...but first I gotta clean the wounds ok?

Sora: Ok...

Levi: it might sting a bit so just sit still

Sora: Ok 😥😥😥

I started cleaning the wounds on Sora, but everytime I did he kept flinching and whimpering like a kid. I could tell he was holding back tears too.

Levi: Its ok to cry y'know Sora, just dont do it too loud

Sora: I-Im not crying, this doesnt evsn hurt that m-much

Sora tends to sometimes act all tough. I dont know if he's trying to impress someone or anything, but he really is just a big softy...and its pretty obvious too 😒😒😒. Anyways after a while I finished cleaning his wounds and bandaging them, I gave him an ice pack too for his head since he hit it pretty hard on the ground. And we just sat together on the couch with Sora snuggleing me. It was pretty cute honestly...

 It was pretty cute honestly