feverish (Soraxx)

~Jaxx POV~

I was in my room trying to keep Sora from leaving the room, while also making sure he doesnt collapes and fall while he weakly tries to escape.

Sora: c'mon *coughs* j-just let me go...

Jaxx: No Sora, you have a fever you have to stay in bed if you wanna feel better

Sora: nuuuuuuu...I wanna be in the video

Jaxx: You can record with us again once you feel better, now go to bed Sora

Sora: *sigh* a-alright *coughs*

I had to carry him all the way to his bed and I laid him in it. I covered him with one of the blankets and his face turned red. I was about to leave, when all of a sudden I felt someone pull my sleeve.

Sora: *cough* wait...p-please stay

Jaxx: if you dont want to be left alone I can get Charli to-

Sora: no...I want You to stay with me

Jaxx: oh, I guess the squad can go witnout me for one day

Sora: t-thanks Jaxx...

I ended up watching Sora for the rest of the time. And I watched over him when he took a nap, I dont know if he just has autophobia (fear of being alone) or he just really wants my company.

~Time skip brought to you by "Lionessa_VonBon" (my youtube channel) GO SUBSCRIBE AND BE APART OF MY DARES VIDEO BY COMMENTING!😄😄😄~

I few minutes later, an hour had almost past and Sora was still asleep. I decided to go make some soup for him while he was still sleeping. So I went downstairs and made some soup for Sora.

~Sora POV~

I woke up feeling a bit worse than I did before. I could barely even get out of bed on my own. I also couldnt see Jaxx anywhere. Maybe he doesnt really care abput me like he says he does. It was pretty cold so I kept wrapping myself in the blankets I had to keep warm. Minutes later I saw Jaxx come back with a bowl of soup and a bottle of medicine.

Jaxx: hey sleepy head...how you feelin

Sora: I dont know..*starts repeatingly coughing*

Jaxx: *puts hand on Sora's forhead* SORA YOU'RE GETTING WORSE...

Sora: I-I dont know why...

Jaxx: me neither...but here I want you to take this *gives him spoon with medicine in it*

Sora: uhhmm...ok

I took the medicine Jaxx gave me, but it tasty TERRIBLE. I knew a couldnt spit it out anyway so I swallowed it and gave this expression like I had jist eaten one of Jade's dead rats.

Jaxx: haha...tastes good?

Sora: *shakes his head*

Jaxx: maybe this will get the tast out of your mouth...* gives Sora soup*

Sora: thanks Jaxx

He gave me the soup and I started to eat it, but because of this headache my vision was a bit hazzy so Jaxx had to help me a little so I wouldnt spill any soup...for the rest of the afternoon I spent it with Jaxx takeing care of me. Im glad to have someone like him with me.