Chapter 35: Seeing him again

It was cold. You were shivering pretty hard now. Your hoodie kept you warm a bit but it wasn't enough.

You didn't have any way to keep track of time so you have no idea how long you were in Nancy's prison. You felt horrible, alone, scared.

You got up from your curled-up position and decided to walk around your small cell to warm yourself. It sort of worked but you got cold pretty quickly again. You didn't have food or water. You were tired. So you slumped down against the corner and just drifted off to sleep.

In what felt like seconds your eyes flutter open and you are in the boiler room once again.

"Oh no, why?" You almost cry.

But your thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream. It shook the catwalk making you jump. You run down towards the noise and make it to a doorway entrance at the end of the hall and stand before a huge room. You look and see Freddy and Nancy staring at each other.

Nancy squirmed up into her feet while Freddy was in a stance. Nancy was panicked, not sure if she should run or fight. She gasped as Freddy finally made a move.

He took a step back and laughed.

"Ahahaa, we finally meet... Nancy."

He hissed her name.

She stopped shaking and was now just staring at him, seemly confused as to why he hasn't attacked her yet. Freddy continued.

"Even with your little invention you still couldn't stop me. Heh, I knew you'd fail. It's so funny how you fell right into my trap! Ahahahha!"

He threw back his head with laughter, overjoyed by his success.

"It was so easy."

Suddenly his gaze turned serious.

"Maybe a little too easy." He glared at Nancy who was right in front of him.

She grinned.

"I'm a bit surprised that you didn't recognize me, Krueger."

She grabs her face and peels it off in one move.

Freddy jumps back and you gasp at the reveal. Instead of Nancy there stood a young adult redhead girl. She quickly pulled her hair into a ponytail while Freddy stood there sputtering.

"Wha- who- ALICE!!!???"

She smiled and threw a good punch to his face.

"Surprise bitch!"

Freddy tumbled down but quickly teleported back up to give her a good swing. But Alice teleported away!

You realized that Freddy needed help. This Alice girl was good in combat. Freddy kept trying to hit Alice as she avoided each hit using teleportation.

You crouched down trying to think of a plan to help when Alice ended up teleporting right in front of you, her back turned toward you.

She pointed at Freddy and laughed.

"Hah, it's so funny how even in your realm I still manage to kick your ass!"

Just as she said you grabbed a bat and ran up to her. You swung back and knocked her out with a loud thud. She tumbled down blood spilling out of her head. You didn't even realize how the bat got here it just... appeared and you took your shot. You stared at the bloody bat then at defeated Alice. You then look up to see Freddy staring at this whole scene in awe. It all happened so fast.

You look at Alice again who was just groaning in pain. She then disappeared like a puff of smoke, indicating that she woke up.

Now you and Freddy are alone in the big room.