5. meeting him part 2

Chapter 5

Wake up, wake up, wake up!

You keep telling yourself. But you still feel Freddy's warm breath on the top of your head. You're too afraid to look up and yet it seems like the only option at the moment.

You cautiously peer your face off your knees and your irises automatically shoot forward.

His eyes. His green bloodshot eyes.
You knew he was there but his stare startled you a little since you last left him he was by your side not in front. He was looking intensively at you. You freeze not knowing what to do next. Should you hide your face again? Or should you keep looking? Maybe you should finally get up.

You scotch back a little, away from his intense gaze, and finally, get up on your feet. Freddy follows your lead and gets up too. You are now both staring at each other while standing.

"What will you do to me?"

You disturb the peace with your voice.
Freddy rolls his eyes in annoyance but with a hint of impressiveness.

"It finally spoke."

He praised you.

"Hey," you huff, a little hurt by his comment. "How would you feel?"

Freddy simply chuckled "If I were you I'd really appreciate the fact that I'm not getting killed."

That statement made your blood grow cold.

"O-oh." You stammer.

Freddy starts to slowly walk around you and is now observing you from head to toe as though you are some glamorous statue in a museum. Which wouldn't be too far from the truth based on how petrified you were. He does a full circle and finally breaks the silence.

"So what shall it be then? Will you be a good girl and spread the message or a foolish girl and try to fight back and be disobedient?"

This question made you feel awkward. You decide to dig in a little deeper.

"So all I have to do is spread the message?" You ask

Freddy smirked. "Smart move kiddo. But no, it's more than that. You will lure in more victims for me."

You felt really awkward now. You decided to step on thin ice.
"So- you won't kill me? And all I have to do is bring in more victims?"

No response. You turn around and don't see him.

"HEY!?"

You call out.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Date published: July 14 2020 | Date proofread: April 25, 2021