4. Meeting him

You gasp as you wake up in the boiler room again. The memories of this place and what you read in that article by that Stephen guy run through your head.

"Dang it."

You murmur to yourself. You were in the same place as last time. The metal bridge. Looks like this Freddy guy really wants you to perform the 'clever girl' act. But instead of going to the dead-end you decide to head in the other direction. You reach a ladder that leads down to the floor. Once you get down you remember that this Freddy guy is supposed to be somewhere. But where? You look around for a while and then take a deep breath to call out.

"Hey! Mr. Nightmare guy. Your name's Freddy, right? Oh, Freddy."

You try to coax him in a flirty tone.

"Oh, what am I doing?"

You think to yourself.

"I'm just making a fool of myself. He's probably not even here."

You stop and listen to get a response. But you were only given the noises of steam and boiling.

"Yep, definitely not here."

Scrape*

"Gasp!"

You turn around and see a figure leaning on the door frame of a hallway that you didn't notice at first. The lighting was bad but his description matched the one in the article. A burnt victim in a fedora hat. His head was tilted and you couldn't really make out his face from under his hat. It looked like he is grinning at you.

You are horrified but tried to put the effort in not showing it. You take a deep breath and stand in a confident posture.

"So... you're the one I keep hearing about."

You wait for a response. He leaned off and took a stand and started to approach you. You see his face better and finally start making out more features. A hooked nose, yellow and green eyes, and, of course, really nasty burn scars.
He licks his lips and speaks.

"You have heard of me?"

He replies with pleasure and then continues and a smile.

"The piggies are doing a good job spreading the message."

You take a step back and run into a wall. You then realize that you are in a completely different room! It's like you teleported into it while he was talking.

It was a small room with no doors. You forget about Freddy for a moment and start to look around. The walls seemed to be covered in red fuzzy silk, the floor is of dark wood and the ceiling is a really dark red color. 

You keep spinning your head around and then jerk back when you finally look forward and see Freddy right in front of you. He keeps looking at you with a calm yet pleased expression. He smiles a little when you bare your teeth at him, growling, trying to let him know that you don't want to be messed with.

"Awe, you look very cute when you're angry."

He teases you.

"Come on, show Freddy that bad, mean snare of yours."

He continues with the teasing and tickles the bottom of your chin with his metal claw.
You want to stop and not let yourself get provoked but you couldn't help it. You bare your teeth even more after he says that and growl in frustration. You feel that as you bare your teeth your mouth curves into a smile. An angry mean smile. You snap back and turn around to cover your face because you feel embarrassed that you submitted to him like that. You scrunch up into a ball, with a loud huff of irritation, back turned to him, and hide your face in your knees. You feel his hand gently stroke your hair as he speaks to you in a soothing tone.

"Don't try to hide it, bitch, I can see that you are blushing."

Your head snaps in his direction.

"Do not call me that!"

You scream.
He is kneeling next to you grinning.

"If you don't like that name then why are you blushing even harder?"

He asks as he gently strokes your cheeks. You cover your face with your hands.

"I'm not blushing!"

You reply angrily. He gestures his hand to the wall in front of you.

"Really? See for yourself."

You look at the wall and see a mirror appear. Your reflection shows you with flaming red hot cheeks. You then pay attention to your heart that's beating that same way it would when your crush speaks to you. You look back at Freddy as he smiles in a naughty manner. You scrunch up your face like a little girl who is upset and hides it behind your knees again.

"Leave me be!"

You exclaimed, hoping to make him leave you alone.

"Only when you wake up bitch."

He responded. You keep your face hidden in your knees trying to come up with a plan.

Date published: July 14 2020 | Date proofread: April 25, 2021