15. you tell him about the pills

You rub the side of your head before speaking.

"Okay, so I finally got out of the hospital and decided to do some research on you. But I couldn't find anything about it. Even all the recent stuff that they showed on Tv; none of it was available at all."

Freddy stroked his chin processing what you said.

"I figured that they are trying to not start a panic and give you too much attention. So you can avoid hurting anyone if they don't know you." You continued.

Freddy was still listening as you paused for a moment. You look at him and ask cautiously.

"Freddy? Have you ever... Done this before?"

Freddy's expression went from zoned out to focused. He clears his throat.

"Hm well, actually yes."

"You have!?" you gasped a little too excitingly.

You shook off your exclamation;

"Yes, a very long time ago I used to terrorize a whole town. Ah, those were the days."

"Then there must be something about that online-" you interrupted rudely. "I tried to google your name but nothing came up either but now that you actually have a history of terrorizing a whole town there should be something about that!"

Freddy was taken aback by your hyper rambling. He stared at you a bit offended and then used his gloveless hand to grab your neck.

You squeak in shock, you were not expecting that. He pulls you close his face just an inch away from you, his teeth bare.

"Listen, kid, I hope I don't have to remind you who is in charge here. Sure I may take it easy on you but don't expect the same attitude once I am finally able to get more victims and power."

You snarled and let you go with a shove. You rubbed your neck and looked away, mumbling a barely audible 'sorry'.

He sneered at you and after a short pause asked. "You didn't do anything useful when you were in the hospital but now you better get your shit together."

"I'm trying'' you mumble and wince at his disapproving growl. You muster up the courage to look up at him to defend yourself.

"Look, sure, I may not have done much but that doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything at all."

You fold your arms angrily.

"When I was at the hospital I tried to ask around about you and the other patients. One nurse even told me I better just forget it because it'll never happen again."

You pause and think about it. You replay the days at the hospital and you remembered how odd you found the environment. Everyone was trying their best not to mention Freddy or any of his incidences. You gasp and see that Freddy seemed to connect the dots as well.

Freddy's expression when back to being natural.

"Say, did they give anything at the hospital?" Freddy had a hopeful note in his tone.

You think back.

"No, I don't think so. Well no, now that I do remember, they didn't give me anything but they did text me today asking if I received the required pills and I didn't."

Freddy lunged at you causing you to scream, he grasped your shoulders and shook you a little.

"Did you take them?!" he yelled but not too loudly. You frantically shook your head.

"No! I assumed they were sleeping pills so I told them that I did get them so they wouldn't have to worry."

Freddy muttered something under his breath that you couldn't make out. He let out an exasperated sigh and looked straight into your eyes and spoke in a commanding tone.

"I want you to go to the hospital and get those pills right now. I need to see them."

You nod your head and he became satisfied and pushed you out of the dream realm. You wake up with a small jolt and grab your phone to text the hospital that you made a mistake and are now coming to pick up the pills.

Sorry for the late-ish update, hope you enjoyed that story. Please suggest any scenarios you wanna see some time in the future. Also, I apologize if I have trouble keeping things consistent oof
Anyway that is for today
Published: July 14 2020
Edited: May 14 2021