Chapter 1- I Guess It's Time For School..

Alright so this is my first story so...PLZ DON'T JUDGE!!!! So I might have some errors in this story forgive me..AshleyGreene asSapphire Angelaine.

Anywho..ON WITH THE STORY! :D

*10 years later*

BEEP

BEEP

BE-crack!

I sigh in peace as I snuggle up I my covers, now that blasted sound is gone. Who ever created those crappy things really should be put in a corner somewhere. I mean come on now, who wants to woken up by an awful machine screeching at you. I shrug at my own thoughts and bury myself in my covers and pillows; hoping to stay like this the whole day.

But my hope was thrown right out the window when my Aunt Clara decided to burst in my room.'

"Sapphire!" she yelled. "Come on, time to get up. Remember it's your first day of school!"

I groaned as I stayed in bed, not moving an inch.

"I said..." suddenly my blanket of warmth was ripped right off of me, only to reveal my overly-happy Aunt Clara. "TIME TO GET UP!"

I groan loudly as I look at her appearance. She's dressed in a light pink chiffon top with jean capris. Her dirty blonde hair has the 'i-don't-care' wave style (which looks so good I'm kinda jealous) while her grey eyes shine at me.

"I don't wanna go..." I whined.

She rolls her eyes at me and mocks me "Oh Im Sapphire- I don't wanna go to school- BLAH BLAH BLAH.. come on just get up, get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast"

I roll my eyes and sigh, "Fine.."

Aunt Clara nods and walks out of my room. As her footsteps fade down the stairs, I eventually leave my glorious, warm bed to my bathroom, where I turn on the shower.

I look in my mirror and see a girl with soft, pale skin; dark brown hair and grey-hazel eyes. I shrug at my appearance as I strip my clothes off and get under the spray. I wash my hair with my mango scented shampoo and rinse. Grabbing one of my fluffy pink towels, I wrap it around myself and walk out of the bathroom, going to my closet. I put on my matching bra and underwear while getting out a pair of jean cut-offs. While sliding them on I got out a snug black-tee and a long plaid shirt. After I'm finally done getting dressed, I dry my hair and leave it wavy. Seeing as I feel kinda excited today I settled for red lipgloss and black mascara with a little dash of grey eye shadow.

Alright...I guess I'm presentable.

I walk out my room and go down the stairs to the kitchen where I see my Aunt and Uncle..

making out..

on the table..

WHERE I EAT!

I scream in agony as I quickly cover my poor eyes. Oh My Great God! Don't they have any dignity!

They jump from each others embrace in surprise as I scream.

"Alright Sapphire!" yelled my Uncle Troy

I stopped screaming and say "Geez can you guys at least try and not get it on where I eat.." as I go over to plate full of food.

Aunt Clara laughs out in embarrassment, "Sorry honey, can't really stop love.."

I roll my eyes at that as I eat my pancakes.

Love...ugh. What does that even truly mean? I mean I think I can understand by looking at Aunt Clara and Uncle Troy but, what does that truly feel like. I shrug at the thought and finish my food.

"Alright! Done!" I yell out as I stand up from my seat. I grab the empty plate and put it in the sink then turn to my aunt and uncle.

Seeing the look that Uncle Troy was giving me, I knew I was going to have "The Talk" so I sat right back into my chair.

Uncle Troy nodded and started off, "Good, you expected it this time. Now I know you can probably recite this whole lecture but, I still need to say it just to be sure."

I nod and wait for him to continue.

"Okay so, Please Remember that you are going to an all werewolf school, so make sure you don't play any tricks on the unsuspecting..because we don't want any more calls about students and objects floating around."

I giggle at the memory of all those kids freaking out about floating around.

"Sorry but that was too good to pass up. Sometimes i just can't help the little witch in me to come out."

"Well then control it this time." Aunt Clara orders me.

I nod and look at the clock. My eyes widen as it reads 8.30. I stand up instantly and grab my bag while slipping on my black and white checkered high-top converses.

I grab my keys and hurriedly kiss and hug them goodbye as I run out the door.

I go to my oh-so-sexy 1971 Silver & Black Plymouth Cuda Convertible and jump right into her. I start her up, hearing her purr like a kitten. I smirk and pull right out the driveway on my way to school. Geez, I wonder what it's going to be like..Hopefully not shitty.

But only Fate will tell.