Chapter 6- I Guess It's The Early Siblings and Nico's Parents..

Here ya go..
.
.
.
.
.

Jumping into action, I help the girl
to her feet with Julie helping the guy stand. Nico growls and narrows his eyes at the sight of the vile rouges.
"Sapphire! Julie, get those two to the path! Hurry!" Nico orders out before shifting into his giant black/brown wolf with James shifting into his pitch black wolf. I nod and run to the path with the girl as Julie follows close behind. Racing through the trees, I hear thundering paws and furious growls in front of us. Breaking through the green a huge white/grey wolf leads other wolves to the fight.
That must be Greyson with the backup..

"Hey! Luna, over here!"

Turning my head, I see a lady in a long white doctors coat waving her arm, motioning us to follow her. Going to her, we follow her to a black Dodge Ram 2500 and climb in.

The lady starts up the truck and pulls off into the road quickly.

"Luna, are you alright?" She asks

Luna...I'm liking the sound of that..

"I'm fine, but my new friends aren't. We need to get them fix up and fast."

"Already on it." She confirms, "We're already more than halfway to the pack house."

I nod slowly before turning my gaze to the girl and the boy next to Julie.

They both seem to be injured pretty badly but...some of these bruises and wounds seem old.

"Sapphire, we're here. Com'on." Julie says while getting out the truck while helping the boy out.

Getting out, I help the girl to the front door, being held open by the pack doctor.

Walking inside, we follow the pack doctor to a medical room.

Looking around, I see beds on one side of the room and help them both sit on each one of the soft white mattresses. The doctor brings in 2 nurses that start to clean and mend their wounds.

Once they're done, I start asking them questions, "What are your names?'

The guy glances towards the girl before clearing his throat and saying, "My name is Richard Early and this is my sister..Charlotte Early.."

"What happened?" Julie questions.

Charlotte peeks up from her black disheveled bangs. "We..were kicked out of our pack..and forced off the lands into rogue territory.. "

My eyes widen at what she said. "Why were you kicked out your pack?"

Richard growls, "That pack, has a degrading, worthless and selfish alpha as well as the worst pack mates ever! The Alpha..he kicked Charlotte out because she was 'weak'. I can't stand that so-called-Alpha, so I took my chances to stand up to him. Obviously, I lost and we both ended up getting beaten and chased to the border."

I jump when I feel a large hand place on my shoulder but, relax when I feel the familiar tingles. I didn't even hear him enter the room.

"That's awful," I can practically feel the anger and remorse rolling off of Nico is waves. "It seems that you mean no harm and if you did, you'd be dead already so..." Nico trails off.

Turning to look more closely at him, I choose to ignore that his clothes are ripped, shredded and splashed entirely with blood (hopefully not his) and look into his eyes hoping he's saying what I think he is.

Breaking into a small grin, "You mean...?"

Nico rolls his eyes and sighs, "How would you two like to stay here at the pack house and maybe become..members of the Cold Winter's pack." They snap their heads up in surprise.