Chapter 2- I Guess It's The "Queen Bee"

Chapter 2

I pull my car into the school's parking lot, noticing all of the stares I'm getting. Geez, it's like they've never seen such a sight. I park my car right in front and step out. Grabbing my bag, I close my car door and lock it up. I look around only to find everyone's eyes on me. I mentally roll my eyes, gosh, don't they know it's rude to stare. I sigh and make my to the main entrance but, instead someone just had to stop me.

And that someone was, a tall boy, at least 6'4 which staggers over my 5'4. He has smooth, dark brown hair and, chocolate brown eyes. He looks like he could be a cool guy..

The boy smiles at me and says, "Hey, you must be the new student here, am I right?"

"Uh, yeah..that's true."

"That's Great!" he exclaims, grabbing the attention of a few students nearby.He grabs my arm, (quite roughly, I might add) and pulls me into the school. Before I even realize what's going on I'm pushed into a chair and, staring at a woman in her late-forties with soft brown hair cascading down her shoulders.

"Hello, you must be the new student, uhh Sapphire Angelaine, am I correct?" she smiles at me questioningly.

"O-oh, uhh, yes that's me."

"Okay, I'm Ms. Jaden, the schools secretary and, here is your class schedule." Ms. Jaden hands me my schedule. I read over it and, nod feeling alright with what I have. Once I've finished with Ms. Jaden, I stand up and leave her office. As I step out into the hallway, I look around. Geez, It's like a zoo in here. I can already spot the standard "cliques" in this school. Such as the Jocks, the Nerds, the Queen bee and her "faithful" followers and etc...

I can already tell this place will bring drama to my life. As if I need anymore of that..

I'm quickly brought out of my thoughts by someone bumping into me. I realize it's Miss Queen Bee herself. She looks me up and down as if I were some stray dog (no pun intended..) then, smiles at me sickeningly sweet.

"You must be the new girl, wow..you look..kinda pretty, you should, like, totally sit with us."

I stare at her wide eyed before bursting out in laughter at her offer. I mean, Come on! Is she serious! Oh shit! I'm on the verge of tears! While wiping my eyes, I look at her scowling face and sigh.

"Wow, I needed that laugh. I haven't laughed that hard in forever. Thanks for the nice offer but, I'm not interested in being "friends" with the likes of you, or your little followers. So...see you on the flip-side, Queen Bee." and with a huge smile, I walked away from their distraught and shocked faces proudly.

Just as the bell rang, I made it to my first class. It was Math, which I'm very good at. I walk into the classroom and, head to the teachers desk. I smile brightly at the teacher and explain that I'm the new student in her class.

She grins warmly and says, "Okay, you can sit right next to Greyson Anderson. He's right there," I look to where she's pointing and, see the boy from earlier who had sent me to the main office.

I nod to the teacher and head over to my seat. Just as I sit down, I hear the screeching of the chair next to me slide over and, see Greyson super close to my desk.

"Uhh..hi?"

"Hey! how are you doing so far?"

"Umm..pretty good, thanks for getting me to the main office."

He smiles, "Oh, your welcome. I just love seeing the newbies looking like lost puppies.." he pauses for a moment then laughs "Hehe..get it?..cause we're werewolves.."

I giggle, wow this guy is a riot. We soon stopped talking as the class began and, the work was given out.

~Class dismissed~

I collected my belongings and put them in my backpack as I meet Greyson at the door. We walk out the classroom together and headed to our next class. Turns out we have most of our classes together expect my english and, history.

"So, not to pry or anything but what made you come to our school?" Greyson asked as we walked into our science class.

"Well, I was home schooled for a while but, I did go to school in year 8..though I didn't get very far.." I laughed dryly at the thought of my out of control witchy state.

Greyson looked at me questionably, "How come?"

I looked up at him and smirked, "Lets just say, I'm one out-of-control kid."

He chuckles and says, "Wow, you wouldn't seem like the person to be 'out-of-control'."

Glancing over to him, I smile and say, "Don't worry..you'll see." and after I said that we went on and worked on our assignment together.

Once the bell rang out signaling the end of class, I met Greyson outside so we can make our way to lunch. While dodging the rushing students in the hallways, I notice I never asked Greyson about his friends and what their like.

Getting Greyson's attention, I ask about his friends.

"Oh well there's my sister Julie, I know she'll just love you. She's really nice and, there is James. He's the clown of our group; always the one to make the best out of every day. Then there is Nico, he's mostly the glue to our group." he finished as soon as we reached the entrance of the lunch room.

"They sound nice.." I said as I pushed the door open. Oh wow..I also forgot t ask about his pack..geez, I seem to be forgetting a lot of stuff today.

It must be from that fake blonde's hair spray and intoxicating perfume messing with my mind.

"Greyson, I forgot to ask. What pack are you in?"

Greyson looked at me and smiled as we walked inside the lunch room. "I'm the Beta of the Cold Winters pack."

I freeze instantly. W-what?...does he mean the strongest pack IN THE U.S!

Snapping out of my trance, I laugh uneasily. "So, I guess one of your friends is the notorious and not to mention, most heard of Alpha Nico Winters."

"Yeah, I've known him since we were in diapers but, I have a feeling you'll be great friends."

Greyson grinned as we got in line to get our food.I smile and shrug while walking out the line with my salad with Greyson in tow. "Hopefully.." I muttered under my breath.

A/N: Sooo...I know I haven't been working on this but.. Hey..I'm just trying. I want to know whether my story is going somewhere or not. So no hater-ration on my part. Anywhore, Milo Ventimiglia is Greyson Anderson!!!!!