Chapter 4- I Guess That's The "Evil Cat"..

Anyway, I've now blessed you guys with another Chapter which took me forever to finish...The pic is Hex the cat, so enjoy the chapter. Also this is dedicated to my friend who has the same name as me lol. My name twin.

Chapter 4

Getting close in my face, Julie says, "Why did Tiffany suddenly run away like that?"James raises an eyebrow and adds, "Yeah, I mean one minute she was in your face and then...POOF! She's running out the hallway as if, the devil himself is on her tail."

I shrug, glancing to the side quickly. "I guess I'm just really intimidating." I mutter slightly. They all stop and look at me. And I mean really looked at me. I narrow my eyes and pout a little when they bust out laughing.

Nico chuckles, "You're too cute to be scary, Gem."

I look up at him and raise and eyebrow. "Gem?"

"Yeah, a sapphire is a type of gem so, I thought I would call you Gem instead of something cliched like kitten or baby."

I smiled gently. Hmm..Gem..I like it.

Breaking the silence, Greyson suddenly asks, "So, Sapphire do you have somewhere to go or do you want to come with us and hang out?"

I thought about it. I should probably go home..I mean I do need check in with Aunt Clara and Uncle Troy. But...on the other hand, I've just made friends and they want to hang out... I shrugged and flashed them a cheeky smile. "Yeah, sure."

They smiled and nodded in approvement. James, Julie and, Greyson walked ahead.

I glanced at Nico and said, "So..uhh...we're mates..that's..uh something right?" Oh my witch...I just made it so fricking awkward!

Jewel growls and then snaps out,"No Shit! He's going to think we're losers!"

I'm taken out my inner battle when I hear Nico's smooth, hearty laugh. "Yeah, it's something alright.."

Nico says once he's sobered up. I look up at his blue eyes. My eyes start to wander down his body noticing every defining feature. I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my mate...I hope I don't mess this up.

"..so..uhh..do you have an answer..?"

Hearing this sentence, my eyes snap up to him.

Creasing my eyebrows, I say, "Huh..?"

Nico gazes at me in astonishment, "You didn't hear anything I said?"

I blushed and shook my head in embarrassment.

Nico glances to the side and says, "Well..I wanted to ask you if you..would like to go..on a..date sometime?"

I stand there, just stunned. Nico..just asked me out on a date. How crazy can this day get!! Oh my witchy moon goddess!! I'M SITTING HERE FREAKING OUT IN MY MIND AND I DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER HIM! Breaking out of my thoughts, I look up at Nico.

Nico scratches the back of his neck awkwardly as a blush starts to rise up his neck."I mean uh..you don't have to g-"

I yelled out to interrupt him so loud, I made birds from down the street fly away."I'd really love that!"

Nico looks into my eyes as if, he was looking for any sign of a joke but he didn't find any. He grins at me in glee and, hugs me firmly. Nico chuckles, "For some reason..I thought you were going to turn me down."

I laugh at his assumption. That's just crazy talk; I mean.. know I barely know Nico but he's my mate...I'm already starting to like him.

"What's so funny?" Nico asks as, we start to walk to catch up to the rest. Once I sober up, I clear my throat and say, "I just think that, me saying 'no' to your question is funny."

Destiny, Do tell?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें