Chp. 10 The Badge and The Burden Part 2

Ben stands in front of his fellow  classmates and team ready to deal battle with his beastly Grimm opponent. His team cheer him on.

Yang: Goooo, Ben!

Blake: Fight well!

Ruby: Yeah, represent Teeeeam RWBY!

Ben: Ruby! Kinda need to focus.

Ruby: Oh, um... Sorry...

Weiss: Try not to get yourself killed, you dolt!

Ben: Thanks for the pep talk.

Port: Allllright! Let the match... begin!

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Ben. He rolls to the side readying the Omnitrix.

Ben: Alright piggy...

Ben slams down on the Omnitrix and as the green light fades he now stands as a large, bipedal robotic armadillo.

Armodrillo: Time for you to wee wee wee all the way home.

Ben slams his fists into the ground using Armodrillo's seismic power to shake the ground causing the whole classroom to shake. His fellow  students, teammates and professor trying balance themselves. The Boarbatusk slowly regains its balance from Armodrillo's assualt and uses its signature spinning dash firing at Ben at rapid speed. Ben manages  to catch the Boarbatusk holding  it back as his feet begin to dig into the floor as he holds his own against  the Grimm's attack.

Ruby: Come on, Ben! Show it who's boss!

Ben glancing over at Ruby allows him to slip up causing the large pig like Grimm to knock him off balance.

Weiss: Ruby! You're distracting him!

The Boarbatusk charges Ben again not letting  him regain his balance, Ben barely holding  the large beast back.

Ruby: Ben! Go for its belly! There's no armor beneath-

Armodrillo: I'm busy Ruby!

Ruby in shock from her teammate yelling at her. Ben no longer able to hold the Boarbatusk back decides to drill himself  underground causing it to slam into a wall. Ben then comes out of the classroom floor. The Omnitrix begins beeping as he's about to time out the beast rushes him one last time and with all the energy he has transforms one of  Armodrillo's hands into its drill form impaling the drill into the Boarbatusk's stomach drilling through it killing the beast instantly.

As the beast falls silent Ben removes the drill from its  stomach before timing out and transforming back exhausted from the fight.

Port: Bravo! Bra-vo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true Huntsman-in-training! I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and... stay vigilant! Class dismissed!