Proposal

"Nowadays we lack loyalty. You know that love is common in youth but I just don't fall in love, because I don't believe it. I want a woman who is loyal to only me. I will not ask her that she should be my girlfriend. I will directly ask her father that I want to marry his daughter as the most pure relationship in the world is marriage." I said to my best friend.
"Your thoughts are really awesome. I like it. But I feel something is fishy. Is there something which is biting you, so trust me and tell me." He asked.
"Actually yes! There is something."
"What is it. Bro."
"There is a women I want to marry."
"Oh good! Ask her."
"The problem is that she is not present now."
"Means."
"She was just a past. Which I can't forget. She was my life's biggest Discovery. She was so beautiful girl. I used to stare at her from a distance she don't even know that I exist. As I was never able to gather the courage to ask her or talk to her and I became a one sided lover. After 5 years have been passed I couldn't forget her."
"Oh! I am sorry. But I will pray for you that you get your love." He said.
"I have to go. Bye!" I said.
As soon as I said it I lefted the room. (I started to think: why why does it happen to me. Why do I always have to sacrifice the ones I love. Firstly, my father I never got his love because he died and then the girl I love. Why. A tear fall from his eye and I plucked a cigarette from my pocket I lit it and in the other second I was smoking.) Suddenly my phone rung I took it out out and picked up the call. "Hello mother."
"I have sended a photo and comment on it." His mother asked.
"Okay, wait don't hang up! I am commenting, while you're on line."
I opened WhatsApp and the photo was loading and suddenly my eyes were stuck on the photo. I loved this girl how did my mom got her pic.
"She is pretty." I said.
"So should I say yes for the marriage."
"What! I don't understand what are you talking means......"
"Oh! She was the girl I choosed for you. Do you accept her."
"Yes! I like her mom. Yes."
"Okay so it's a yes. Bye. Come home fast I am waiting."
I cannot believe it. My wish came true. Thank you. God Thank you.
In life, never stop believing the god because we don't know when he is happy with us and full fills all our wishes.