Charm part 2

In his whole life he enjoyed with anyone else except his friend and she was paisley. Paisley ended all his loneliness. Paisley also took him to her house she also introduced her brother to wade. But still in Wade's life there was a grief, that he is not perfect for her. As one day, she took him to mall, there some woman's started to say "look the girl is as beautiful as hell and the boy. Eww. Girls choice nowadays."
He felt very sad when he heard the woman's talk but paisley also felt sad and angry at those woman's so she said "hey aunties, you are also ugly, did I said something. No. So why are you saying bad things to my love. I don't give you the right. Moreover, how can aunties like you, can choose the good things, you can't even see a diamond."
"Ohh, he is diamond."
"Yes! He is...."
"Paisley, let's go."
"Why." He holded her hand and pulled her out of the shop. He was sad and went away after this, she even tried to stop but he went. He told this incident to his friend.
"Paisley is a nice girl." His friend told.
"Yeah. She is but not good for me." He replied.
"See in life there are many spots like this but we can't do anything."
Wade's hurt was crying, so was his friend as he did not liked to see wade cry. After that day, paisley didn't came to him for a couple of days. But after those she came, she was dressed beautifully. She bought a bouquet with her. She knocked his rooms door and entered, he was busy in work. But he stood still after seeing paisley.
"Paisley,what brings you here." His hurt was pondering very fast.
"I am here to tell you something very important."
"What"
"Wade, I want to tell you, that I love you. Will you marry me. And I think you are the one who should ask this question from me." She said in a softly tone.
"No, I don't want to marry you."
"Why." She asked. "Wade look at me. Wade I said look at me." Wade looked at her.
"Why don't you want to marry me. Are you still angry for what I did in the first meeting. I apologized."
"No, it's my choice. Go. Get out from my office or else I will call security for you."
Tears started to rolled out from her eyes. "You are saying, you will hand over me to security."
"Yes, I am saying this. Get out."
"Wade, I love you."
"I don't need your bloody sympathy."
"It's not sympathy. Its my love for you." He came to her and holded her arm and pulled her towards the door and pushed her outside. She was on the door and shouting and crying and saying I love you. Then he called the security and security pulled her out of the office. She was so sad. Still she stood outside of the office. The next day again she came but now nobody leted her in still she waited outside of the office, in the strong sunlight she was waiting for wade, and he was so miserable that he couldn't do anything. She did like that for a week but he did not reacted. So after a week, she called him but he didn't picked the call. So she texted "if you didn't picked the call, you will regret this for your whole life."
This text made wade to pick her call. She started by saying "Wade. Why are you doing this."
"See, Paisley. Leave me."
"Are you this weak. You can't even fight for me."
"I won't pick your call. Again."
"Even if I die. You won't come to my funeral."
He stood up in his office "What the hell are you thinking."
"I will kill myself. If I didn't got you."
"I am coming to you."
"You are late now." She hunged up the call.
"Paisley. Paisley. I am coming." He ran out of of his office and was really panicked. His car doesn't had petrol. "Oh shit. Damn it. What should I do now."he shouted. He started to run, "taxi. Taxi." But no taxi stopped. So he started to run towards her house. He reached there and when he arrived, at that time he only could hear his heartbeat. His heart was beating so fast. Just the thought that what if paisley had really done something to her. When he entered the hall paisley's brother looked at him, and he panicked more. It was like he was late and what if he really was late. "Paisley." He looked around the hall but no one was there. And suddenly a voice came
"tuck tuck tuck." Like someone was coming down from stairs. He turned around and looked. It was her. "Are you crazy." He shouted. He went near to her and hugged her, so firmly so that she couldn't get her away from him.
"Leave me." She said.
"What were doing. If I late, so.."
"Why do you care. If I die or if I live. It shouldn't matter to you right. I am nothing to you."
"Damn it. You are my life."
"So why didn't you said this when I asked you. Was it so hard and I am not that weak to end my life like this."
"What will the world say. You don't deserve me "
"Leave this Fu*king world. It shouldn't matter in love. You don't know how much I suffered because of you."
"I am sorry. Paisley. I love you. Will you marry me."
"Yes! Because I loved you from the beginning."
She hugged him softly.

Color, looks, and height doesn't matter in love. Loyalty and honesty is the hardest to find. What the world will think, it shouldn't matter to us because we only live once and it should be of our choice not of the world's. Do you agree.