chapter three

I woke up the next morning to an annoying alarm from my phone. I checked the time and it was six thirty. I slept through my alarm for twenty minutes. I quickly jumped out of bed and went over to my closet, picking out a red crop top and black jeans paired with the same black boots as yesterday.

I went downstairs after doing my makeup and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and noticed a note on the table from my mom.

Sarrah I will be out until Sunday, I have a major case I'm working on. We have almost cracked it, so I need to put in as much time as possible in this case, don't worry about me coming home late I'm going to sleep here at the firm, have a good rest of your week sweetie, Love Mom.

I hate when my mom has long cases like this one. It gets lonely at the house since my father passed away two years ago, I guess I can invite some friends over so it won't be as lonely. I grabbed my car keys and went out to the car to drive to school.

When I arrived at school neither Andrew or Krystal were here today, so I had to face hell all alone. I laughed st the thought of it being hell.

I texted 'Dumbass' on my way into the school just to say hey, but he didn't respond. The day went by pretty fast, and Ash wasn't at school either. When I got home I did my homework and texted Andrew and Krystal to come over.
____________________________________________________________________
What do you think of chapter three? Leave a comment and a vote if you want.
Xoxo-Brooke