chapter twelve

When we arrived at school and I stepped out of Ash's car all eyes were on me. And of course, I checked my shirt and shorts to make sure there wasn't anything on them.

  "Why are they all staring?" I asked Ash once he was by my side.

    "Well, you are the first girl I've ever brought to school." He stated.

  "Oh." That was all I could say.

  "That's all you have to say?" He asked but before I could answer him he kept talking, "you should feel special you know, after all, I might be taking interest in you." And with that, he walked off.

   I smiled. I saw Krystal and Andrew at the entrance of the school waiting for me. I walked over to where they were standing.

  "Hey you lovely human beings," I said and chuckled.

   "Hey, Sarrah," they say in unison.

   "Okay never ever do that again it's just plain out creepy!"

  "So Sarrah I saw you get out of Ash's car, are y'all like together?" Andrew asks.

   "No, we arent, he offered to take me to school so I said yes so I didn't have to drive," I respond.

  "Ah okay," Andrew says then walks off.

  "What's up with Andrew?" I ask Krystal.

  "You do know that both Andrew and I have noticed you have been taking a liking to Ash, it's pretty obvious.

  "And so what if I have been, why does that have Andrew so upset?"

  "He thinks you will leave us for Ash one of these days," she states sadly and shrugs.

   "And why does he think that? I've known y'all since the first grade and I've only known Ash for what, two weeks, so no there is no reason for me to leave you guys for Ash Jones."

  "Okay, I guess all of that is true."

  The school bell rings warning us it's time to go inside and start heading to our classes. We walk together in silence which gives me time to think.

  Do I like Ash? I mean he's cute and sweet and-. Oh my God, I have a crush on Ash Jones!!!!

_______________________________________

Hey, guys SHES FINALLY FOUND OUR SHE LIKES HIM!!!!!!
OH MY GOD YAY!
But will he like her back? Who knows?
Hope y'all like this chapter. Please leave a like and a comment if you want of course.
Xoxo-Brooke