chapter ten

It is now six forty-five and a few people have shown up for the party. Krystal and Andrew showed up around six-thirty. I was in the kitchen getting some water when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with a smiling Ash Jones.

"Yes?" I ask.

"The party is already boring and not everyone has shown up yet."

"I'm sorry," I say sadly, "Is there any way I can help?"

"No, it's not really that the party is boring it's more of I'm bored."

I chuckle, "You came to me because you're bored?" I ask.

"Yes, you're entertaining."

"How?" I now ask confused.

"Well, when we played twenty questions it was very amusing."

"Don't you remember that twenty questions were YOUR idea?"

"Oh yeah, it was," he says while rubbing his hand against his neck.

There was a knock on the door. Ash walks away and opens the door. Rebecca Warner walks through the door. She is the most popular girl in our school, and she has the biggest crush on Ash. Rebecca has long golden hair, blue eyes, and she is at least five foot seven. Today she was dressed in a sparkly silver dress matched with silver high heels.

I decide to walk over to where Andrew and Krystal are sitting on the couch.

"Hey, guys," I say once I approach them.

"Hey, Sarrah!" Krystal responds jumping up to hug me.

"Hi Krystal," I say laughing while hugging her back.

"Andrew says something," Krystal says sounding annoyed.

"You look so pretty Sarrah."

"Thank you."

Andrew nods and walks towards the kitchen so I take this chance to tell Krystal all about what happened with Ash.

"So you know how Ash and I are neighbors now?" I start, and she nods. "Well before the party around twelve-thirty Ash knocked on my door to invite me to the party AND he invited me early so he could get to know me since we are neighbors now."

Krystal squealed "Oh my God this is how it starts eventually y'all will be boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Woah hold up, Ash and I are only friends and will only be friends."

"NO this is the begging of a love story."

"Mkay whatever you say," I add sarcastically.

An hour has passed and the party is ending. Andrew left thirty minutes ago, and so did Rebecca. Krystal was just now heading out the door. And with that, it was just me and Ash again.

"Hey princess," he whispers in my ear which sends a shiver down my spine.

"Don't ever do that again," I say.

"Okay, I promise I won't."

"Would you like any help with cleaning up?" I ask.

"Um, if you don't mind."

It took us an hour to get the house almost spotless again. Now it was time for me to go home.

"I think I'm going to head home now."

"Okay if you need anything you have my number."

"You're also right next door," I say while laughing.

"That's true," he chuckles.

"Bye," I say while walking towards the door.

"Bye and goodnight."

I step out the door and walk the short distance to my house. Once inside I run up the stairs and jump into bed without bothering to change out of the dress. I fall asleep thinking about Ash Jones.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys hope you like this chapter and I think I already have an idea for the next chapter so that might be out very soon.
Please leave a vote and a comment if you liked this chapter.
Xoxo-Brooke