Chapter Fifteen

"That was the second time I dreamt of Ash Jones," I told Krystal.

  Krystal and I were at the mall shopping for homecoming dresses.

  "I hope he asks you to homecoming," Krystal states.

"That would be a dream come true," I respond with a smile.

We are in a store called Monica's Boutique. The dresses I am choosing from are a navy blue dress with glitter all over, making it look like the night sky, the other dress is a plain pink dress. The dresses Krystal had taken a liking to are a purple dress with pearls on the neckline and a baby blue dress.

  "I've decided I'm going with the navy blue dress," I start, "Which dress are you choosing?"

"Definitely the purple dress," Krystal says smiling.

  "Let's go pay for our dresses than go shoe shopping in the store next door."

  After we paid for our dresses we went next door to a shoe shop looking for heels to match our dresses. As soon as we entered the store we started browsing.

  "Have y'all kissed yet?" Krystal asked filling the silence.

"Actually we have, and the kiss felt so sweet, I'm glad that it was my first kiss," I said smiling at Krystal.

"How cute! I knew from day one that y'all would be together."

  "Technically we aren't together, after all he asked hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend." After I finish my sentence, my phone starts to ring. The name Ash Jones flashing on my screen. I answer the phone and Krystal walks away obviously giving me privacy.

      "Hello," Ash says 

     "Hey," I respond.

   "I have a question, are you home?"

  "No I'm with Krystal."

  "Well I guess I can ask you over the phone. Will you go to homecoming with me?" he asks

  "Yes," I respond happily.

  "Great, I will talk to you later, bye Sarrah."

  "Bye Ash."

  Once I get off the phone I search the store trying to find Krystal. I find her after two minutes of searching.

   "He asked me to homecoming," I say happily.

  "Oh my goodness Sarrah that is amazing."

  "I'm finally actually happy to go to a dance."

  "So you weren't happy before?" Krystal asks.

  "No in fact I was only going to please you," I state.

"I understand, plus you've never really like dances," Krystal says sighing.

  We continue shopping for shoes for about an hour until I finally find blue heels that match my dress perfectly. Now we wait for the big day.