Chapter nine

It was five o'clock in the afternoon and I was headed over to his house. The house was a two-story building, white, with loads of windows, and the front door was red. His front yard had plenty of flowers and a wide variety of them too. There were roses, lilacs, dandelions, poppies, and several different colored tulips. This must all be the work of Mrs. Jones.

    I walked up to the porch, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps moving towards the door and then the door opened. I was now facing a very handsome Ash Jones.

   "Hey, princess you're early it's only five o'clock."

  "Would you like me to leave and come back at five-thirty?" I asked.

  "No, I'm glad you decided to show up even earlier than I asked," he said with a smile on his face.

  "Well, I figured I could help you set up for the party."

   "It's already set up, but come on in."

    I took a step inside and scanned my surroundings. His house had a more open floor plan while my house has more rooms. The decoration is beautiful. Plants in every corner, a massive couch, large tv on an even bigger tv stand, there were a few recliners, and a glass coffee table.

  "I'm guessing that this is the living room," I said breaking the silence.

   "Yes, it is," he said while walking up the stairs.

   I stood there waiting for him to come back down the tall steps, but then I hear "You coming?" from the top of the stairs. I start climbing the tall stairs when I reach the top I'm met with four rooms. I walk down the hall to the last room because the door is open.

   When inside the room I start observing again. The walls are black and covered with posters, the bed is in the far right corner of the room, there is a tv on top of a bookcase, and finally, there is a nightstand next to the bed with a lamp on top.

  "This time I break the silence," Ash comments, and I chuckle.

  "Yeah sorry, I was just observing your room."

  "I could see that it looked like you were deep in thought."

   "Not really," I say blankly.

  "So how about we hang out in here until the guest starts showing up?" he asked.

  "Sure what time is the party anyways?"

  "Six-thirty, and yes I made you come an hour early just so we could hang out."

  I laugh, "I'm fine with it I mean we are neighbors now after all."

   "Exactly that's the whole reason I asked you to come so early."

   "Well what do you want to talk about," I asked after a moment of silence.

   "I mean I would like to get to know you better, so how about we take turns asking each other questions?"

  "That sounds like fun and since it was your idea, you go first."

   "Favorite color?" he asked.

    "Well, I have two, black and purple, favorite food?"

   "Spaghetti, favorite book?"

    "Because of Karson, favorite animal?"

   "Dogs."

   This went on for the next hour, but now it was time for the party to start.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys new chapter update hope you guys love it.
  Please leave a comment and a vote.
Xoxo-Brooke