Violence

____________________
The seventh circle of hell is reserved for the violent. The condemned are attacked by wild dogs and prodded with thorns.
____________________

"Felix, you're not-" I fumble over his chest as he puts his arms around me. He's not even bleeding. "I- I don't understand."

"I'll explain later." Felix points across the dimly lit line of trees. A few of the men from the church have escaped, and are coming toward us. "Stand back." 

It's like something out of a nightmare, a horror story, something unbelievable, even with everything I've witnessed. Felix is no longer the young, handsome man I know. He's inhuman, ugly, monstrous, and black. Bloody fangs, covered in sanguine drops of hot, vile blood gleam in the darkness, as black claws slash through everything in sight. I hear a howling. The unrecognizable evil before me instantly rips apart the men, forcing them to mix with the thorny underbrush of the forest as they bleed out. Then, all is as it was. Beside me, the same gentle face as before smiles, touching my hand with his. Then, he kisses me, softly, on the cheek. 

Sebastian lets out one short, loud, monosyllabic laugh. "Well. You were right about the wolf thing."