6.

Its been two hours since the Avengers had left the compound.  Loki is really bored while Y/N's upstairs in her room watching movies. Loki walks upstairs and knock on her door.

"Come in." Y/N says.

Loki peeks through the door.

"What do you want?" She asks him pissed because she had to stop the movie.

"Don't be so rude," Loki says, "I wanted to ask if I could join you." 

"Don't you have things to do?" She looks at him.

"I thought it would be fun to watch movies with you, but ok, I'll leave you alone." He turns to leave.

"No, wait Loki," She calls after him and exhales, "You can join me." She looks down.

Loki gives her a smile. "Thank you, I was dying from boredom down there." He sits down on the bed beside Y/N. "What are you watching?" Loki asks.

"It's a movie called "Liar Liar". It's about a boy who has a birthday and as his birthday wish he wishes that his dad can't lie. His dad is a big liar so now he can tell only the truth. This movie is one of my favourites." He says as she looks at Loki.

"Sounds interesting." He says.

"Ok now shut up and watch the movie." Y/N plays the movie. Loki chuckles cause you can see she isn't in a mood.

Those two spend the day watching whole bunch of different movies. Scary stuff, romantic stuff, comedy stuff and more. Pepper had to order food every 30 minutes because Loki and Y/N ate everything they ordered in like 5 minutes. 

It's around 6PM and Y/N and Loki start to get really bored. They've tried everything. Watched movies, almost set Avengers kitchen on fire trying to make cookies, went for a swim in the pool that thy found in a secret underground place. Walked through the whole compound. EVERYTHING. And to anyone so upset over those nuggies, YES, they ordered and ate some nuggs.

"Hey, you can shapeshift right?" Y/N asks Loki as they're walking down this hallway somewhere in the compound.

"Yeah, why?" He gives her a confused look.

"I was thinking maybe you could turn us into cats or something and we could play catch? Maybe?" She asks him not sure he'll like the idea.

"That sounds fun!" He smiles at her and turns them into cats.

Loki turned Y/N into a beautiful snow white cat with deep blue eyes. She looked like an angel that fell from the sky. Loki on the other hand is a pitch black cat with deep green eyes. He did that on purpose because those two cats match each other. You know, black and white fur, blue and green eyes. Well you get the point.

"Wow Loki, this cat is BEAUTIFUL!" Y/N says as she walks up to a mirror in the hall.

"Well, I tried my best." Loki says as he walks after her.

She turns around to look at Loki. "Wow your cat's beautiful as well." She says.

Loki smiles and looks down. "My pleasure." He runs up to Y/N and bops her on her cat nose with his paw. "Catch me if you can." He winks and runs away.

"Oh you better be a good runner." She laughs a bit and runs after Loki. 

They chase each other for a while. Y/N finally catches Loki and pins him down on the ground with her little cat paws. 

"Ha, I caught you, now it's your turn to catch me." She says as she licks Lokis cat nose, then runs away. As she's running away Loki's laying there still amused that Y/N liked him. In cat language lick basically is a kiss. So, that means she just kissed Loki not releasing that. He decides not to tell her. 

"We're back!" Tony says as he walks in the living room as the rest of the team follows.

Y/N runs in the living room still looking like a cat. "Oh, hey there." She says as she jumps on the sofa.

"What the fuck!" Tony jumps and throws a pillow at the cat not releasing that's Y/N.

"What are you doing Tony?! It's me, Y/N, but as a cat." She says as she jumps from the sofa seeing a pillow flying in her direction.

"Hey Stark, calm down." Loki says as he runs up to him shapeshifting back him and Y/N into humans. "It's us!"

"Why were you cats?!" Nat asks surprised.

"We just got bored and had nothing to do, so we played catch as cats!" She says as she smiles. "It's actually really fun!"

"Well, don't do that while I'm home if you don't want to be killed." Tony says as he sarcastically smiles and walks up to the kitchen.

Loki and Y/N exchange looks.

"Oookay, noted." Y/N says.

For the rest of the evening the Avengers sit and just talk in the living room. Tony has made dinner for all of them, mac'n'cheese. 

"By the way," Y/N says as she eats her food, "Tony, you still owe me those 12 eggs and two packs of nuggets." She smiles.

"Right." Tony says as he laughs and almost chokes on his pasta.

"And that's what you get for not buying me those eggs and nuggies." Y/N says as everyone bursts out laughing. "Well, I am pretty tired so I thing I'll go to sleep." She says as she stands up. 

"Night." Nat smiles. Y/N smiles back at her.

Y/N heads upstairs and gets ready for bed. She's been getting ready for bed for almost 30 minutes now. She hears a quiet knock on her door as she turns off the light in her bathroom. 

"Come in." She says calmly.

"Hi, sorry if I disturbed you, I left my pillow and my blanket here." Loki says as he peeks.

"Oh uh yeah, about that," Y/N says, "I though maybe, you could sleep in this room so you wouldn't have to sleep downstairs. On the couch in this room of course, not in the bed with me." She stutters a bit.

"Oh, that's.. really nice of you." Loki says. "I think I'll accept the offer." 

"You can use the bathroom if you need to." She points at the bathroom in her room.

"Yeah, thanks." Loki says as he awkwardly stands there.

They stand there looking at each other awkwardly for good five seconds. 

"I'll go to sleep then, goodnight Loki." She says as she finally breaks the awkward silence.

"Yeah, good night Y/N." Loki says as he walks in the bathroom.

"Now that was fucking awkward." Y/N's thinking as she settles in her bed. She turns to the side away from the bathroom door so when Loki walks he can't see if she's sleeping or not. 

As Loki's done with his bathroom thingys he walks out as quiet as possible trying not to wake up Y/N. He walks out and stops to look at her peacefully sleeping. He reads her mind and by surprise, she's actually sleeping. He smiles to himself and heads towards the couch that he's supposed to sleep in. He settles down in the couch and lays there looking at the ceiling. Every 5 minutes he turned to the other side because he couldn't sleep. As he's sleeping towards the wall side, where he can't see Y/Ns bed. He hears a moving sound in her bed.

"Can't sleep too?" Y/N asks quietly.

Loki turns around, "Y/N? Why are you awake?"

"Could ask the same question for you two, greenbean." She chuckles.