19.

"You know, we should go to the new amusement park that opened." Tony suggested.

"Yeah, Tony's right." Natasha agreed with Tony.

"Yeah, that could be fun!" Y/N said.

Natasha gave her a look.

"What? It's not like I'm disabled. I just got a kid growing in my stomach." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You should be careful with the baby, Y/N." Loki said as he kept looking at Y/N.

"Oh please. I'm not a kid that has to be looked after!" 

"Just, be careful, that's all we ask." Natasha calmly adds.

"You'll drive me crazy soon. It's like, what, 2 weeks??" Y/N says as she looks at everyone. "Seriously, stop worrying, I'll be fine."

"She's right, that's her kid and she does what ever she wants." Tony spoke up.

"Thank you, Tony. That's actually the first time you've said something like that without making fun of me." Y/N smiled.

Tony smiled back at her.

"Wait, but when we're going to the amusement park?" Steve asked after not saying a single word as he sat there watching everyone else fight over what Y/N should do.

"Now?" Y/N exclaimed. 

"Yeah why not now? We're bored after all and it's 1PM, the day has practically just started." Nat agreed with her little sister.

"Fine then, get ready." Tony said as he left and went to his room to change.

"Great!" Y/N exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat and rushed upstairs.

Believe it or not but it took everyone a WHOLE HOUR to get ready. Well, not everyone. Clint got ready in the first five minutes and poor guy waited for everyone for fifty five more minutes. 

As Y/N was choosing what she is going to wear she started coughing, again. She grabbed her handkerchief and held it against her mouth as she coughed. This time, there was more blood. Not like the whole handkerchief was blood red, but it couldn't be said that there is no blood.

"Why is there blood again?!" Y/N asked herself looking at the handkerchief. "Eh, It'll go away soon." She comforted herself and continued dressing.

"Great, ok let's go." Tony said as Y/N, the last one to get dressed, finally came down the stairs.

"Where were you for so long?" Natasha asked her as she took Y/N's hand.

"I uh, couldn't decide what to wear." She chuckled.

"Typical you." Natasha laughed along.

They took their cars and headed to the amusement park. Y/N was in her car with Natasha, Steve and Clint. Tony was with Thor, Loki and Bruce. 

"I feel like I'm 10 again." Clint said as they started to drive.

"Why?" Y/N laughed a bit and looked in the mirror to see Clint in the back seat.

"Well, you  know, heading to the amusement park. Haven't been to one of those in ages." Clint answered and laughed.

"Me too." Steve said.

"Well, you've been asleep for 66 years, missed a lot, I believe." Y/N chuckled.

"Ha ha, very funny." Steve rolled his eyes.

"What. Just saying facts." Y/N laughed. "Oh, and we're already here." 

"We are?" Natasha asked. 

"Well, there is an amusement park in front of our eyes + Tony and everyone else in that car are parked there and gotten out so, I guess this is the place." Y/N said as she parked next to Tony's car and turned off the car's engine.

They spent a very fun day in the amusement park. Clint was the only one who had an adults mind. Yes, Tony wasn't the "team leader". He had mentally token the same age as Y/N. As I said, Clint tried to get them out of the park, but he couldn't do it. This one time time everyone split to mess with Clint. He was so pissed because after one hour he still haven't found neither Tony or Y/N or Steve, Natasha, even Bruce! Not talking about the Asgardian brothers.

On the other hand, the rest of the team had a lot of fun running away and pranking Clint. 

"Hey, I wanna try one of those." Y/N said as she pointed at a game stand where you have to throw a ball at cans, that are standing like a tower, and if you knock off all of them, you get a prize. You know, that one game. 

Y/N ran up to the game stand as everyone else ran after her.

"You know, this is pretty hard, Y/N." Steve said as he walked up to watch Y/N try.

"Watch and learn, Rogers." Y/N smirked as she took one of the balls and threw it without even looking. 

After a second or a two, everyone except Y/N, even the owner of the game stand stood in shock. Y/N had knocked over all of the cans. In one shot. Without even looking.

"How did you-" Tony asked as he kept looking at Y/N and then back at the knocked over cans.

"Ok, I was wrong." Steve said with a shocked facial expression.

"What's my prize?" Y/N asked as she smiled and turned to the owner.

"You can choose." He said.

"Ok then," Y/N said as she looked at the toys that are hung on the wall. "I want the.. Nat, who should I take?" She aske her sister as she was struggling to choose.

"Take the bunny!" She points at a cute grey bunny.

"I'll take the grey bunny." Y/N said as she smiled at the owner.

"Here you go." He said as he took the bunny off the wall and handed it to Y/N. "Have a nice day." He smiled.

"You too." Y/N said as they left the stand.

"Here you are." Clint said with a very pissed voice. " Never do that again."

"Sorry Clint." Tony laughed.

"I see you've won a prize, well done." Clint said.

"Oh, thank you." She smiled.

"You had to see it, Lady Y/N had to knock over cans that were standing like a tower. She did that without even looking!" Thor told Clint excitedly.

"Wow." Clint smiled. "You should try archery.

"Some day, maybe." Y/N chuckled.

"Alright, I'm done for today, let's go back." Clint said and they left the park.