11.

After the Avengers had finished their breakfast, all of them decided to explore the island a little.

"We could just drive around the Hawaii in our car and talk or something." Tony says as they're walking to their cabins.

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" Y/N agrees with him.

"Deal then, meet you outside our cabins after 10 minutes. Get dressed or take what ever you need." Tony says as he runs to hid cabin.

"Ok." Nat smiles as she runs to her cabin as well.

They all go and take what ever they need on their way around the island. Y/N takes with her a polaroid camera to capture every fun moment. Can't forget the sun cream. Don't want to end up like a tomato. She takes the camera as well as the cream and tosses it in her bag. It's a white bag that you can toss over your shoulder, you know, those that everyone's taking with them now days. Eh, never mind, back to the story.

Y/N walks out her cabin all packed up with her sunglasses on and sees Steve already standing there.

"Capsicle, all packed up for the trip?" She chuckles as she looks at him and takes off her sunglasses.

"You have to stop calling me like that, It's offensive, you know." He glares at her.

"Won't do, Captain." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh god," He laughs as he looks down. "You are a nightmare, you know that Y/N?"

"Yep." She smiles and aims at him pi gers guns.

"What are you two talkin' about?" Nat asks as she approaches them.

"Nothing." Y/N smiles. "Just, this and that."

"Y'all ready?" Tony asks as he's walking towards them with his diva walk.

"And here comes the group leader AKA the group diva." Y/N teases him.

"Why thank you." He winks and looks at Steve. "Heard that? The LEADER." He makes fun of Steve not in a mean way.

"Calm down Tony," Steve chuckles, "We'll sort that out later."

"Woo hoo, no fights on my watch." Y/N raises her eyebrow.

"What are you midgardians talking about?" Thor asks as he and Loki approach everyone else.

"Waiting for you two, snails." Tony sarcastically comments.

"Are we good to go?" Y/N looks at Tony and puts on her sunglasses.

"Yup." Tony confirms. "Lets go get our ride.

They have to walk to the town that's up the hill. On their way bunch of different guys are looking at Y/N and smiling. That can't be good, can it.

"These whole bunch guys are looking at me." She says nervously as she moves a little closer to Loki as she walks.

"Don't worry, my dear," He gently takes her hand, "I'm here, It's fine. Nothing will happen to you." He softly smiles at Y/N.

Y/N looks at him and smiles. "Thank you, green bean."

Loki cares for her too much to let a bunch of guys creepily check her out on the street. Every time he catches someone glancing at Y/N he makes eye contact with them and without using any words tells them to fuck off. When they notice Loki the start to get uncomfortable and look away or even walk away.

"We're here." Tony says as he stops infront of car dealership.

"Finally, I'm exhausted." Y/N exhales.

Tony goes up to the kind man and rents a mini bus that has six seats.

Drivers reat, witch is for Tony of course. The passengers seat, for Nat. Next row two, for Thor and Steve, and the farest row, for Loki and Y/N.

"We get the farest ones because we were trying to kill you, right?," She looks at Tony with a slighty pissed look.

"Get in!" He chuckles.

"Fine" Y/N rolls her eyes.

...

They're on the road driving around the island. Y/N is taking a bunch of pictures with her and Loki and everyone else.

"Hey Loki, lets do a funny one." She pokes him as she lifts the camera at them.

"No." With a cold face he denies and tuns his head away.

"Please." She begged him as she tried to turn his face back at her.

"Fine, just one." He rolls his eyes and smiles at Y/N.

"Yey, thank you Loki." She smiles at him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

At that moment Loki froze for a second. He felt warmth inside him. The last time he felt that was when his mum, Frigga hugged him. He smiled at himself as he snapped back to reality to find Y/N calling him.

"Hey, Loki, you ok?" She asks him.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm fine." He smiles. "Are we gonna do that picture?" He looks at her.

Y/N smiles as she lifts up the camera. "Do a silly face Lo." She says as she sticks out her tounge and takes a picture.

As she takes the picture she hears that Nat in the front seat is opening a bag of chips.

"Can i have some please." Y/N asks from the farest seat as she streaches out her arm between Steve and Thors seats.

Natasha laughs. " I knew it," She exhales. "Yeah, here you go." She says as she hands Y/N the bag.

"Thank you." She says with a cute voice that's similar to a kids voice.

She leans back to see Loki smiling and looking at the picture.

"Oh, you can see it already?" She looks at Loki while eating chips.

"Yeah," He says as he gets a bit scared. "You scared me." He laughs.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She laughs along.

"Its ok, my dear." He looks Y/N in the eyes.

"Do you want some?" Y/N asks him as she breaks the eye contact.

"Yeah, what are these?" Loki says as he takes one chip from her.

"What? You don't know what a chip is?" Y/N looks at him confused. "Don't you have candy or some kind of sweets on Asgard?"

"Yeah we have. Grapes, nuts, fruits." He looks at Y/N.

"Wow, no wonder you are so grumpy." She smiles.

"..Ow?" He looks down.

"Oh, I'm sorry Loki. I didn't want to offend you." Y/N says as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok." He chuckles.

After a while Loki is looking out the window and Y/N is a little bored. She has the polaroid picture in her hands that Loki and her took earlier. She's looking at it and smiling.

"I'll pin it to my wall when we get back home." She thinks as she smiles to herself.