17.

A week has been passed and Y/N's coughs are getting a little worse. And these couple days Loki and Y/N haven't been getting along that much. They've been fighting and Y/N's been sleeping with Natasha these couple nights.

"Why can't you just break up with him?!" Natasha asks as she comforts Y/N after another fight.

"I can't ok!?" Y/N says as she wipes a tear from her cheek. "I guess I still love him."

"Y/N please, you're hurting yourself." Nat said rubbing her back.

"I- I can't do this." Y/N sniffed. "I still love him, but he doesn't love me back" Y/N said as she looked at Nat with tears in her eyes.

"It'll be ok." She said as she hugged her little sister.

That night Y/N and Natasha didn't sleep. They watched movies and told stories. Y/N didn't tell anyone about the voices though. She didn't tell anyone. Not even Loki. Well, Loki would be the last person she'd tell anything to at this moment.

-

"Ok, I'm going to do it." Y/N said as she inhaled and exhaled.

"You can do it." Natasha said smiling.

"Ok, wish me luck." Y/N gave Nat a faded smile.

You're probably thinking 'What the hell is going on?!' well, the thing that's going on is that Y/N is going to tell Loki a really important thing.

"Loki?" She asks as she knocks on the door.

"Y/N? Come in." Loki said behind the door.

"Hi.." She gives Loki a awkward smile.

"Hi, uhh I actually wanted to talk to you." Loki said as he stood up from the bed he was laying in.

"Oh, umm me too actually." Y/N said with a bit of surprised expression.

"Ok, who goes first?" Loki asks as he's standing in front of Y/N.

"You go." Y/N insists and smiles a bit.

"Ok, this wont be that easy but lets go.. uhh Y/N," He stuttered a bit. "I think we should break up."

"W-what?" Y/N asked as her face dropped and tears formed in her eyes.

"I think it would be better for the both of us." Loki says with a worried expression. "You can have the room though, I'll sleep in Thor's room."

"I- umm ok, yes. I think we should b-break up." She tried her best to hide her hurtful tears.

"A-are you ok?" Loki asked as he placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm fine. I'm fine." She said wiping the tears from her soft cheeks.

"I'll umm, leave then." Loki said as he went out of the room.

The moment Loki left the room Y/N fell on her knees crying her eyes out. She tried her best to not make a noise. After a minute or so Nat left her room and headed to Y/N's room to see how things are going. As she walked up to, now, Y/N's room she saw her on the floor, crying.

"Oh dear god, Y/N what did he do to you?!" She said as she ran up to her younger sister.

Y/N didn't answer. She was crying so hard she'd have to gasp for air.

"Hey hey hey, Y/N. Calm down sweetie." Natasha said as she hugged her. "I'm going to kill him."

"No, it's fine. I'll be fine without him.." Y/N said inhaling and exhaling trying to calm herself down. "I have you.." She smiled a bit.

"Yes honey, I'll help you with everything." Natasha wiped a tear that was slowly falling down her sister's cheek. "I'll always be there for you."

Natasha helped Y/N get over the breakup. It seems like it's not that hard and you shouldn't be overreacting so much, but Loki to Y/N meant everything.

The rest of the day Y/N was avoiding Loki and didn't talk to him if he talked to her.

"Ok, what is wrong with you?! It's not like I stabbed you or something." Loki exclaimed as he was full of Y/N. Even better, they were in the living room, where everyone else were as well.

"What?" Y/N looked at Loki calmly.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" Loki shouted.

"Calm down Loki." Natasha sharply said.

"Oh shut it, you're not involved in this." Loki gave Nat a pissed look.

"Oh I am." Natasha said as she put her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Y/N answer. Do you hate me? Am I a monster?" Loki kept asking Y/N things.

"Loki, just forget." Y/N said as she calmly started walking the opposite direction for Loki.

"Don't turn you back on me!" He shouted.

"I SHOULD'VE DONE THAT THE MOMENT I MET YOU!" Y/N was finally sick of Loki's questions. "You think you can just come into my life, steal everything, say you love me and will never leave me, and then the next day tell me 'Oh yeah, forget everything i told you. I'm breaking up with you.'" She shouted with tears in her eyes, again.

"Calm down, that isn't a tragedy, find someone else!!" Loki shouted back.

"Oh, OH. Find someone else?!" A tear fell down her cheek. "Yeah, I'll find someone else and then tell them 'Oh yeah, I'm carrying my ex's child and you'll have to take care of them!!"

At that moment the room went silent.

"W-what?" Loki's face dropped.

"You heard it right." Y/N said as she coughed and left the room.