14.

Y/N wakes up alone in her cabin. She sits up on her bed and rubs he eyes as she tries to properly wake up. As she's looking around the room she sees a note on the night table beside her bed and a Pikake flower on top of it. The note says :

"Let your heart bloom just like this flower. ♡" -Loki

She smiles at the note and smells the flower. Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Y/N says.

"Hi, sorry if I woke you up," Tony says as he walks in. "I just wanted to say that today we are going back to New York so start to pack your bags." He smiles at her.

"Ok, got it." She smiles back at Tony.

"Ok then, I'll go then." He leaves Y/Ns cabin.

-

Y/N has packed her bags and tidied her room. She listened to music during the cleaning and packing. Loki went by her cabin one time and saw her dancing by the music. It seemed so sweet to him. He laughed and went back to his cabin to pack his stuff as well.

Its was about 1PM when all of them got ready and met up.

"Ok everyone ready?" Tony asked as he looked at everyone.

"Yup." Nat answered.

"Ok then, lets go." Tony  says as he takes his bags and puts on his sunglasses.

"What a diva." Y/N rolls her eyes and laughs. That makes everyone laugh a bit as well.

"Laugh laugh. At the end I will be the one laughing." Tony scoffs.

"How did you sleep, my love?" Loki asks Y/N as he gently takes her hand and kisses it.

"Great, and you?" She smiles at him.

"Good." He smiled back.

"I wanted to ask, why when I woke up you were gone?" Y/N looks at him.

"I uh, had to do one thing." Loki stutters a bit.

"Ok.." She looks at him with a suspicious look.

"What? I swear!" He laughs a bit.

"Ok, ok. I'll believe you." She smiles, still suspicious and looks away.

"Why don't you believe me!" He laughs as he tries to kiss her but Y/N pushes his face away with her hand. "Hey, come on!"

"No." She laughs.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and keeps walking still holding her hand. 

-

The Avengers get to the airport and get to Tony's private plane. As the plane takes off Y/N settles in her seat and puts on headphones. Just like the last time when they were flying to Hawaii. 

She wakes up about 5 hours later to see Loki sleeping in front of her. She gets up, sits beside him and hugs him.

"Hey," Loki smiles with a sleepy voice as Y/N woke him up. "Come here." He says as he wraps his arms around her.

"Hey Lo, sorry I woke you up." She hugs Loki back. 

"It's ok, darling." He rests his head on Y/N's and they eventually fall asleep.

After a long flight they finally arrive at New York. Y/N and Loki wake up exactly when the plane lands. Both of them stand up and take their things. 

"Finally awake, eh?" Natasha smiles. "You both look so cute when you're sleeping."

"Oh stop it, would you?" Y/N looks at her.