9.

Y/N, Steve, Tony, Nat and Thor meet at the start of the footbridge.

"Ready for a evening swim?" Y/N smirks as they all meet.

"Bet your ass!" Tony said.

"Steve, he said a bad language word!" Nat looks at Steve.

"Oh come on, won't you stop with that?" Steve exhales and laughs a bit.

"Are we going for that swim or what?" Thor asks as they all laugh.

"Hell yeah we are!" Y/N says as she tosses off her robe to reveal she's wearing a black swimsuit.

Steve whistles as Y/N runs towards the footbridge's end and gracefully jumps in the water with her head first.

"Now that was hot." Tony chuckles.

"Hey, that's my little sister you just called hot!" Natasha pokes him.

"No offence Nat, you're hot as well." Tony smiles at her and goes to jump in the water with Y/N.

"Later losers." Steve laughs as he runs and jumps in as well. Y/N laughs as Steve splashes everywhere.

"I start to think that we are bunch of kids." Nat smiles and joins them in.

"Maybe we are." Thor chuckles.

"What is that noise?" Loki says as he walks out of his house to see everyone else taking a late night swim.

"Hey! Loki, come and join us!" Y/N shouts as she notices him.

"Yes brother, come." Thor encourages Loki.

"Well." Loki smirks as he starts running down the footbridge.

"Wait! Loki! Your clothes!" Y/N shouts.

Loki ignores her and starts to run even faster. As he jumps in, he uses his magic mid air to change into his swim shorts.

"Wow." Y/N looks at Loki impressed as he jumped in. "That was impressive."

"What are you guys doing here so late?" Loki asks as he dives out on the surface.

Everyone looks at Y/N.

"Could ask that to her." Tony smiles.

"What? I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on a night swim, but didn't want to go alone. So I texted in the group chat to see if anyone is awake." She looks at them with a innocent look. "Hey, lets race who can swim faster! Tony with Steve, Thor with Loki and I with Nat." 

"Yeah why not." Tony agrees.

"Ok, on your marks," Nat says as Steve and Tony swim up to the place Y/Ns hand is to determine where they have to start. "Ready, GO!" 

Thor claps as Tony and Steve competes. It starts to look that Tony will win.

"Rogers, come on!" Y/N shouts. "Where did the super serum go?" 

And by that Steve takes the lead.

"Y/N!!" Tony shouts as he starts to swim in her direction.

"Fuck!" Y/N laughs as she swims away as fast as she can. "I'm sorry!!!" 

"Come here!!" Tony is chasing her.

"Woah, Y/N is a fast swimmer!" Thor says as he watches Tony chase her. "Come on metal man! Can't you catch her?!" He laughs.

"Cut it Thor before he starts chasing you as well." Nat chuckles.

"Stark admit, I'm a faster swimmer." Y/N stops.

Tony exhales. "Ok, so I lost, who do I compete now?"

They go on with the race until they find out who's the fastest swimmer. Of course its Y/N.

"I knew it from the start." Steve laughs.

"Aww, thank you capsicle." She smiles at him.

"Wait, Loki didn't go against her." Thor points at his brother.

"Oh that's not necessary." He says.

"What, scared that you'll lose?" She scoffed.

Loki gives her a smirk. "Ok then. Challenge accepted." 

"Ohh. Interesting!" Nat exclaimed.

"Ok, start here." Steve shows the line with his hand.

"You sure about this puny god?" Y/N looks at Loki.

"Oh now I'm sure." Loki smirks.

"Well then, good luck." Y/N says as she gets in her position.

"On you marks," Nat looks intrigued. "Ready... GO!" 

Both of them start swimming. By surprise, they finish with a tie.

"Wow, not bad Loki." She looks at him surprised.

"What can I say, I'm the god of mischief." He looks at her as he smiles.

She laughs as she swims up to everyone else.

"So Who won?!" Natasha asks excited.

"It's a tie." Y/N says.

Natasha exhales. "Aw. Ok then."

They swim for almost 3 hours. It's around 2.48AM and they are sitting on the footbridge. Just casually talking. 

"Maybe we should go to sleep." Loki says as he sees Y/N yawn.

"Well, we've been here for a long time so I'll have to agree with Loki." Tony says as he gets up. "Night guys." He starts walking to his cabin.

"I'll go too, good night everyone." Nat says as he gives Y/N a kiss on her head.

"Night Nat." She smiles. "Well then, I guess we're all off to bed." Y/N says as she takes her robe and puts it on.

"Have a good night, Lady Y/N." Thor says as he leaves.

"Our cabins are next to each other, we could go together." Loki says.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Y/N smiles at him.

Loki walked with Y/N to her cabin, wich was VERY awkward.

"Well, we're here." Y/N said awkwardly.

"Yep, I guess then good nigh." Loki smiles at her as she opens the door to her cabin. Both of them stand there looking into each others eyes.

Loki finally gathers up his confidence and pulls Y/N into a passionate kiss. As he pulls away he thinks that she will kill him so he tries to think of an excuse.

"I- I'm sorry, I-" Loki stutters.

"It's ok Loki" She chuckles. "I'm not mad." She hugs him tightly. "Good night." She smiles as she pulls away and goes in her cabin and closes the door.

Loki's standing in front of the door smiling. He walks to up to his cabin and goes in. As he tries to fall asleep he can't. He's thinking of Y/N. And Y/N is thinking of him. 

Both of them laying in their beds smiling like idiots at their ceilings.