12 | deliriously

" (Name), are you sure that you'll be alright? " Neji said, glancing at his wife. 

     " Of course I'll be! " she beamed brightly. Usually, Neji would take her to the office with him (of course, no one dares to question the boss), but (Name) had seen how much work he has to do, and departments he has to watch over. So instead, she told him to leave her at home, get all the work done, and come back early.

     " Alright, if you say so. If you see or hear anything weird, hide in a safe place and call either me, Hinata, Hanabi or the police. Got it? " Neji told (Name), and the girl faithfully nodded. 
    " I requested a security team for the house, and the bodyguard will arrive in Konoha in two days. "

(Name)'s eyes lit up. " So he's not from here? " 

Neji nodded. " He's from Sunagakure. His information file is on my desk, if you were wondering. Ah, look at the time! "
He pulled (Name) into an embrace and kissed her forehead tenderly, before getting into his car and drove to work.

(Name) watched as the silver car exited the driveway and onto the main road, disappearing from her sight.
     ' I should make something for him when he gets home! ' she thought cheerily. Then, she remembered about the information file of the new bodyguard. 
(Name) quickly went to Neji's workroom, which was as clean and immaculate as his office was. Her eyes trailed on his desk, which was void except for a gray file. She gingerly took it, and flipped it open.

    " Ah, he's good looking, " she smirked, reading the profile. 

NAME: Akasuna no Sasori 
AGE: 31
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Sunagakure 
CLAN : Akasuna 
SPECIALTY: Hand to hand combat, martial arts, able to use all weapons 
POSITION: Captain of Sunagakure's Special Forces
STATUS: Alive
MARITAL STATUS: Single 
CONTRIBUTION: Served in the Sunagakure army for ten years, from 2006 to 2016.

   " Akasuna? I think I've heard that before. Hey, this is the guy that Hanabi mentioned, " (Name) blurted. Instantly, her mind was brought to a conversation that she shared with the brunette several days ago.

     " Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend, Hana? Your cheeks are pink, " (Name) snickered.
Lifting her gaze from the sketchbook, Hanabi shook her head ferociously.
    " I don't have a boyfriend, (Name)-nee. Well, I do have a crush though, " she murmured. 

    " Aha! I knew it!  Who's the guy? " (Name) beamed. She never saw the headstrong Hanabi looking so bashful - it was a new side to her that (Name) never saw.

    " He's not from Konoha. He's from Suna. Father will be mad if he finds out that I'm smitten with an outsider. It was bad enough for Hinata-nee-sama, even though Naruto-nii-sama was the Hokage's successor. I wonder how he would react if he knows about.. Well, my crush.. " Hanabi pouted.

(Name) frowned at Hanabi's words. 
    ' Then, how did he react to Neji and me? '

Setting her bitter thoughts aside, she put on her sweetest smile. " Still, I'd like to know about this guy. You know, the one who makes your heart skip a beat. "

Hanabi set her sketchbook aside, and sat facing (Name), a forlorn expression on her features.
   " Where do I begin, " she murmured. " It was during the Suna-Konoha Joint Art Exhibition. I was an honoured guest, and so were you and Neji-nii. The Hokage and Kazekage were both there, to officiate the event. 
That was when I saw him. He was by the Kazekage's side, and I assumed he was his bodyguard. He looked really good that day, with windswept red hair, amber eyes, and he was well built too. He was wearing a black suit, giving him an intimidating aura. 
I wasn't intimidated though. Instead, I was enthralled.
I pestered Naruto-nii-sama about him afterwards, and I found out that his name is Akasuna no Sasori. I like the name, and I wouldn't mind being Akasuna no Hanabi. "