Troubled [11]

Lisa woke up filled with joy. It was past 10.30 am, and she knew damned well that Chaeyoung was awake and at church.

She reached over Lily to take a look at her phone.

To her dismay, disappointment and sadness, Chaeyoung didn't leave a text.

She probably regretted doing that didn't she?

Lisa gulped, deciding to text first. She send a 'morning' before she distracted herself by brushing her teeth and going to eat breakfast.

But it didn't help with the swirling feelings of Chaeyoung's lips against hers. Every single time she got reminded of it, she felt her face heat up.

There was only one thing that could help take her mind off. Dancing. She googled the closest dance studio and drove there.

When she entered the studio, she was greeted by a petite girl by the counter, "Hi! Welcome."

Lisa bowed out of courtesy, "Hi. I'm here to rent one of your studios for 3 hours."

The lady nodded, "That will be $39."

Lisa fished out the notes out of her wallet and paid the lady.

"Alright, here's the key to the studio. Have a good time!" the lady said, handing Lisa a key. Lisa bows again, taking the key from the lady's hand.

When she entered the studio, the scent of empty rooms filled her nose. She was hit by a sense of nostalgia— how much she missed Thailand, having friends to dance with.

But here she was now, alone in this huge dance studio. She sighed, wishing that at least one person was here with her.

She shoved that thought away and plugged her phone in the sound system.

You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwin' that dirt all on my name.

Lisa's body moved along to the song, executing her dance moves perfectly. Her eyes were fixated on herself on the mirror as she danced seriously, critiquing herself with each move.

After Attention by Charlie Puth ended, Swalla by Jason Derula blasted.

And again, she moved to the song, shamelessly claiming the floor as hers as she moved so slyly and perfectly to the song. Hell, any living person watching her dance like that would immediately be mesmerised by the amount of passion she was showing.

No nothing good starts in a Getaway car.

She was surprised by the song, but she still moved along. Her mind was taking charge, and she loved the feeling when she was dancing.

The free feeling of choreographing, moving her body in anyway that she wanted, whatever kind of shameless moves she wanted to do. She could, and play it off as a dance routine.

Lisa stared into the mirror as she got on the ground.

We were jet-set, Bonnie and Clyde.

She arches her back, running her hands down her face with eyes closed as she felt the music flow through her consciousness.

Dancing was such a great distraction for her, she could just forget everything and indulge in it.

After a good 2 and a half hours passed, she laid on the ground, completely drained of energy, wet and sticky with sweat.

She panted as she stared at the ceiling.

Chaeyoung flooded her mind, the kiss, her scent, her touch. Every single thing. She scoffed and got up on her feet again, forcing herself to play a song that was right for the mood.