Drunk Mistakes? [38]

Lisa arrived in Rosé's studio and waited behind as Rosé's team finished her final touches.

To say Lisa was in awe was an understatement. The way the makeup brush touched every inch of Chaeyoung's perfection, Lisa felt herself swooning. Chaeyoung looked beautiful, and with the makeup, it just emphasised her beauty even more.

The way Chaeyoung occasionally laughed with her makeup artist made Lisa's heart skip a beat. This felt like having a crush all over again. Rosé's smile was so cute, the ends of her lips rose up so high, and Lisa couldn't even contain the amount of love she had for Chaeyoung.

She was so in love with Chaeyoung. You could see it in her eyes. It's all written in her brown eyes, that never seemed to be able to leave Chaeyoung's face.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked with a smile, looking at Lisa through the mirror. The idol could see how Lisa has been staring at her, and she felt so blessed.

Lisa smiled, "You look amazing Rosie."

The girl laughed lightly, "You're so cute Lisa."

Maeng looked over at Lisa, "Do you have any suggestions to make her look even more beautiful?"

Lisa smiled at the reflection of Chaeyoung in the mirror.

"She's beautiful enough."

Rosé's heart fluttered, and a red tint flashed on her cheeks as she covered her mouth. She was so cute when she's shy— Lisa wanted to kiss her.

Maeng smiled, "Right then, it's your turn."

Chaeyoung got up from the chair and ushered Lisa over to the rack of outfits, "Go go!"

Chaeyoung's stylist scanned Lisa's figure, "I'm thinking this will look good on you!" She pulled out a black dress that complemented Chaeyoung's.

Rosé gasped, "Yes! Lisa, you'll look so good in it!"

Lisa got changed into her dress before sitting down on Maeng's makeup chair. She felt all jittery now that she had people choosing what she should wear and to do her makeup. It sure felt like a dream.

I guess these are perks of being friends with an idol.

"Wait!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. Maeng stopped and both Lisa and Maeng turned to the idol. "I want to do her eyeliner and lipstick!"

Maeng let out a sigh of relief, "I thought I screwed something up!"

Lisa chuckled. This team was adorable, and she was happy they're treating Rosé well. As long as Rosie was protected, safe, healthy, and happy, that'll make Lisa the happiest person on Earth.

After the makeup was done, Maeng signalled for Rosé to complete Lisa's look. The rest of her team left, leaving only the both of them.

Chaeyoung struts over with a smile, placing her hands delicately on Lisa's shoulders before smiling softly at Lisa in the mirror, "Do you trust me Lisa?"

The Thai smiled in return. Of course she does. She never doubted Rosé in anything— except the fact whether or not Rosé was in pain.

"Always Rosie. Always."

-

They arrived at the party, and Rosé took Lisa's hand, holding it tightly. Lisa swallowed thickly. There were a lot of people here, and she was not very used to seeing so many people.

The lights were blinding, and there was so much noise. It made her feel afraid.

"Are you scared?" Chaeyoung asked, turning around to face her. The lights made Chaeyoung look like an angel.