Panic Attack [31]

"I love her outfit here," Lisa muttered, watching Rosé's last Gone performance.

Yun Hyung scoffed, "You like everything about her."

Not wrong though.

Lisa ignored her, "She's coming back soon?"

Yun Hyung shrugged, "Not that I know. I'm not her manager, but I suppose so."

Lisa scoffed. Such a short trip, and yet Chaeyoung made it sound like she was moving there forever and never coming back. They could've at least dated through, Lisa was pretty sure they'd last.

Liar.

"Well I hope I don't accidentally bump into her," Lisa muttered. "That'll be unfortunate," She continued.

Yun Hyung sat beside Lisa, "I'm sure she'd be happy to see you though."

That evoked a scoff from Lisa again, "I politely disagree. For my sake, I'll just avoid her at all costs."

Yun Hyung rose her eyebrows, "You know that her studio isn't that far from mine, right? And she does come over too."

"I'll simply ghost you then," Lisa replied with a smile.

Yun Hyung rolled her eyes, "The building looks big, but it's actually really small."

"I'll hide in the toilet," Lisa said again, trying to outsmart Yun Hyung.

"She goes to the toilet too," Yun Hyung responded.

"Then I'd hide behind Jessi unnie."

Yun Hyung laughed, "You're such a coward."

"I just... don't think I'm ready to see her," Lisa suddenly confessed. "I think it'll hurt a lot."

Lisa's sudden tone of seriousness made Yun Hyung serious too, "You really think she won't recognise you?"

That made Lisa stall. Maybe Yun Hyung was right. Rosé would recognise Lisa if she didn't have a hat on, or if she had the same hair colour. And Lisa didn't want that.

If Rosé wanted Lisa out of her life so badly, she'd grant her wish. She'd disappear, but be present in spirit, just a different physical form so that Rosé wouldn't notice.

"I'm gonna make sure she doesn't," Lisa said.

Yun Hyung sighed, "How long are you gonna avoid her?"

That's a question Lisa asked herself too. How long will this go on for until she decides to let it go?

Truth be told, the only reason Lisa was holding on so tightly to this matter was because she didn't want to forget Rosé. She wanted to keep Rosé with her, and to remember her forever. Because, Chaeyoung was the only person who made her feel like she was actually in love— like she actually liked someone.

That's remarkable.

"I don't know. Until I decide it's enough," Lisa said shortly.

Yun Hyung understood and stayed quiet.

Little did they know, Rosé just arrived in Korea, and she was now moving her things over to the dorm she was living in.

Jay helped her with her items while she paced around to keep her clothes, "Thank you so much Jay! But I can manage from here."

The manager smiled, "You sure you're gonna be okay?"

Rosé nodded, "Yep. I'll probably bring Hank over soon."

Jay nodded, "Alright. I'll see you soon."

They exchanged farewells and Chaeyoung collapsed in bed.