Chapter 7

Akihito is the MC's name from now on, it means compassion and that was Anakin in Star Wars. I'm sorry to have changed this and I'm sure not many like the idea but thank you if you stick around and continue to read it.

After Issei angered Akihito, he left but not without scaring the living daylights out of everyone. Rias asked Akeno for an explanation of who he was. Heeding her brother's promise long ago, she kept her word and didn't say anything.

Rias:"Akeno...what is he?"

Akeno:"For reasons I promised my brother, I can't say." She replied. This confused the devils as to why she couldn't tell them.

Rias:"Why?"

Koneko:"Did he threaten you to shut up?"

Kiba:"That doesn't sound like something he would do."

Akeno:"NO! He wouldn't do that so don't you accuse him of such a thing!" Her sudden outburst startled them.

Rias:"I understand. Let's not pry into his personal matters that doesn't include us."

Akeno:"Thank you, Rias."

Rias:"No problem, you are my best friend after all. Anyways, let's continue our work for today. Koneko, you have 2 contracts...."

___________

To get his mind off of things, Akihito walked around town helping people he passed by. As he was walking around, he saw what looked to be a nun looking confused seemingly lost.

Akihito:'What's a nun doing here?' He thought.

Akihito:"Hello miss, you lost by any chance?"

???:"Ah yes, I'm looking for an old church that seems to be near here but I can't find it."

Akihito:"Well if anything I'm willing to give you a hand to look for it. I got time to spare so it won't hurt me, I'm Himejima Akihito."

Asia:"Oh may the Lord bless your kind soul, my name is Asia Argento. If it's not too much trouble then please lead the way."

After introducing themselves they both set off to find said church. As they were going from place to place they got to know each other a bit better. Knowing their likes and dislikes, where they're from, or even talking about family which was a sensitive topic for Asia.

Akihito:"I'm sorry, I didn't know you lived your life as an orphan."

Asia:"It's okay, I like my life living as nun to be honest. I devoted myself to God and prayed that I can see the next day. So far I'm doing pretty well and my devotion will never waver."

Akihito:"That's good to hear but looks like we made it here. It was nice chatting with you Asia and I hope we can..." 'Found those damn fallen angels but damn, of course their hideout is the church. I need to bring Asia back with me, it's too dangerous for her to be here.' He thought.

Akihito:"Asia change of plans would you like to come home with me? I'm sure you would love my mother's cooking. I've come to like you a bit Asia and I'd love to chat with you some more."

Asia:"Ehh!? You li..li..like me? Ahem, I mean, I really need to go to the church and tell them of my arrival."

Akihito:"Oh I'm sure they can wait a bit, please come with me? You'd love my little sister, she likes meeting new people."

Asia:"Oh I'd love too but I really need to tell them. I know I'm being persistent but please could I just go in there?"

'Ah darn. I'm sorry Asia.' He thought as he used the force to knock her unconscious for a bit so he can take her home. 'I can't let her go in there, I need to bring her with me home. I'll come back tonight to deal with them quickly.' And so he carried Asia home bridal style hoping she wouldn't get upset with him later.