Chapter 26

After the little incident with the young Devil nobleman, the group of friends enjoyed the party together. Akihito danced with Seekvaira and Issei along with Rias. Kiba took this chance to ask Akeno for time together which she happily agreed to.

All seemed to be going well for the young man except for the small encounter with an unexpected individual. Ravel Phoenix...

Ravel:"You! You dare show your face here after what you've done!?" She yelled gaining the attention of the ball room.

Akihito:"Who are you?" He asked,  stopping his dance with Seekvaira.

Seekvaira:"She's of the Phoenix clan, Riser's little sister, Ravel Phoenix." She whispered. Realizing he wasn't in the wrong in any way, Akihito started defending himself.

Akihito:"Maybe if your lustful brother hadn't laid his hands on my sister then nothing would have happened. I did my duties as family and protected her as well as fend for my life."

Ravel:"You're nothing short of a cold-hearted monster! You killed nearly everyone that day!"

Seeing no end to this, Rias and Seekvaira stepped in between to ease tensions. Rias taking Ravel and Seekvaira taking Akihito as to not spoil the party any more.

Seekvaira:"You can't just do that!"

Akihito:"What do you mean, I can't? I'm being told I'm a monster when that fool laid hands on Akeno, that's absurd!"

Akihito looked away from Seekvaira as to avoid getting angry with her as well. Something caught his attention as soon as he looked away, rather a certain someone. Koneko, and by the looks of it, had Issei and Rias worried as they chased behind her leaving the party.

Akihito:"I'm sorry, I have to go." He suddenly walked away from Seekvaira's scolding.

Seekvaira:"Wait! Where are you going!?" She yelled out.

As soon as he got to the balcony overlooking the front yard, he spotted the pair run into the forest.

Akihito:"Where are you all going?" He muttered to himself

Akihito:"Where are you all going?" He muttered to himself. Leaping over the balcony, he soon trailed behind them.

____________