Chapter 9

*KRSH!*

*VRM!*

???:"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...P-PLEASE LET ME LI-AH!"

???:"Why are you doing this, you monster!? GET AWAY!"

*KSH!*

...Khooh-pruhhh...Khooh-pruhhh

The sinister Sith Lord overlooked dozens of bodies that had just been slained by the crimson sword he wielded. Rage, was all he felt at the moment, no ounce of pity could be found within him as he slaughtered all those before him. His red blade had been deactivated as he turned and left the utter chaos he had caused in his wake. Desperate, he continued to find his sister from the clutches of a, soon-to-be, dead man.

__________

Rias:'I wonder if I could ask him for help...Even with the sacred gear, Issei is no match for Riser but Akihito...that suffocating power that came from him may turn Riser away from me.'

Finding herself losing time rapidly for the rating game, Rias pondered what she could do to get stronger to defeat Riser

Finding herself losing time rapidly for the rating game, Rias pondered what she could do to get stronger to defeat Riser. But in reality, there was nothing her or her own peerage could do because of the power difference. Looking outside the club window and outside, she starred at the sky watching the trees sway side-by-side in an effort to calm herself. A voice outside pulled her back to reality as she turned to the source and found it to be the Himejima siblings.

The interactions between the two siblings caused a small ping of jealousy to sprout within her. The level of bond and interactions between Akihito and Akeno made her wish it was the same with Sirzechs. If it was so, then he would have done everything in his power to pull her out of the marriage or even never agree to it in the first place.

Rias:'Brother...you fool...' She thought. Rias turned back around and headed straight to her table to figure things out for the upcoming rating game.

Akeno:"Fufu~ you're too overprotective, Onii-chan."

Akihito:"That was a dangerous man to be around with, he could've swooped you up and took you away from me and mother." He replied and looked away. Earlier in the day, a small confession took place involving Akeno, deciding to step in and avoid any trouble, Akihito put a stop to it.