Chapter 10

Riser:"Hah...hah...hah, is he finally gone?" Out of breath, Riser hid from the mechanical breathing beast. Never in his life had he encountered something such as it with strange mysterious powers alongside it's crimson blade.

Riser:"Everything was going well for me but that perverted kid and now THIS!? No matter, I can just take Rias with me and leave the rest." He then took off to Rias' locked room to retrieve her and teleport somewhere distant where no one can find them.

The marriage mattered no more to him as he was only interested in her body to begin with. After gaining two more bodies such as Akeno and Koneko, he would have been set if it weren't for Vader. He stormed off to Rias' room in a hurry but as soon as he got there, the door was busted down and several servants were slained outside.

Riser:"!?" Confusion arose as he didn't think the dark individual could find her so quickly. Should he just take off and run? But what about Ravel, what about his peerage? Riser couldn't even think as he was suddenly impaled from behind.

Riser:"ARGH!"

Riser:"ARGH!"

He dropped to the floor with a loud thud. Riser turned around and found it to be a random boy wielding the same crimson saber that the man had earlier. Only this boy's pupils were that of a sickly yellow-red color.

???:"Finally caught up to you, if you're looking for Rias, she's gone and safe with the others."

Riser:"What!? Give her back to me this instant!" He yelled out, still dealing with the excruciating pain.

???:"No can do. Here's a warning though, you ever kidnap, touch, or even look at the direction of my little sister ever again, I can promise that you will not live to see another day." He warned.

Riser:"...I understand..."

???:"Good, then I'll take my leave." Stunned at how quick the conversation turned out to be, Riser just simply watched the young man leave. Letting his pride and anger get the best of him, Riser got up and tried to sneak attack him.

Riser:"You think you can strike me and leave! Go to hell!!"

Explosions rocked the inside of the building with fire burning the walls and floor. Fire consumed the young man and everything around as Riser healed his wound.