~Flashback~

Author's note: This flashback was to when you and kirishima were both 6 years old (Yall' have known each other since 5 years old) Plus you didn't get a quirk at all like your father, you got your quirk based off your mother (She died in a car crash) (┬┬﹏┬┬) your quirk was nature but it worked a little differently. You are able to control plants and animals but you can also control the 4 elements Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. Just so a few of y'all don't get confused, Kirishima's nickname for you is Willow because of your quirk. Thank you for Reading! <33

I ran down stairs as fast as I could, "Daddy!!" Dad (Hizashi Yamada or Present Mic) picked me up "Morning sweetie." I hugged him and he set me down "Daddy are we gonna see kiri today?" As I jumped around smiling dad nodded "Sure sweetie I'll call his mother" I ran up the stairs and to my room I went to get ready.

After I got ready dad drove me to kiri's house and I ran up to the door. Dad knocked and when the door open kiri came out and hugged me. "Hey williow!" Kiri said with a big grin on his face. I grabbed his hand and we ran to his room. "Kiri? Can you promise me something?" I could see the confusion on his face, "Sure, What is it?" I wanted him to never leave my side. "Can you promise me that you'll be on my side forever?" I could saw his bright smile returning to his face "I promise!"

"Y/n! It's time to go sweetie." I looked up and gave kiri a hug "Bye kiri!" When me and dad got back, Dad led me to the living room sat me on the couch and took off his glasses "Sweetie, I have some news.." I could here from the tone of his voice it was the bad kind. "What is it dad?" He looked me in the eye and said "Were moving."

I could feel tears in my eyes "B-But what about kiri?.." He gave me a hug and said, "Tomorrow I'll let you say goodbye, but I bet yall' will meet again" I felt tears pouring down my face "O-Ok dad.." The next day I hugged kiri both of us were crying, "Why do you have to go y/n?.." I looked him in the eye and said "I'm sorry, but we'll meet again some day." After we said our last goodbyes I got in the car and looked out the window to see kiri standing there. I waved and the car started to drive off. Kiri tried to run after but couldn't.