Crush

After I got out of bed still flustered kiri offered me to borrow some of his cloths. I went into his closet looking for something till I saw a red hoodie and some shorts that looked like it could fit me, well the shorts did maybe not the hoodie. The hoodie was big on me but I don't care. I walked out after changing and kiri's eyes met with mine. I could see his face getting flustered.
~Kirishima's pov~
I heard some footsteps and turned around to see y/n wearing my favorite hoodie and my shorts. I knew she was gonna wear my cloths but I didn't think she would look that good in them. She looked at me confused, I could feel my cheeks heating up. Having the biggest crush on her didn't help my blush. "I- ummm you look good." I said turning my head in embarrassment. For some reason I could see a light shade of pink dusted along her face, I guess she hasn't worn a guys cloths before?
~Your pov~
I looked at him closely and found the courage to tease him a little, I could see his face being a blushing mess almost the color of his hair. "I think there's something on your face." I said walking in-front of him and cupping my hand to his face. "There it is," I said smiling He blushed a little more to my touch "What?" He asked confused. "Handsomeness" His face flushed even darker shades of red. I lifted my hand from his face and was about to walk out of the room to go greet his mother. Till out of my surprise he grabbed my hand. "Is something wrong kiri?" I turned to face him. "Y/n, I have something to tell you." I looked at him with confusion. "What is it kiri?" He looked into my eyes "I know you don't feel the same way and that's ok but, I've had the biggest crush on you to moment I saw you, I thought it wouldn't be very manly to keep it a secret." I could feel my cheeks heat up rapidly. "I've had a crush on you too" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I-" I was cut off when his warm lips crashed onto mine being me into a kiss.