"And who are you?"

I didn't know I would catch the red haired boy looking at me, I just thought he saw me as the new student. At lunch time I decided to greet him in hopes of a friendship. At lunch time I walked over to the table he was sitting at. There was Mina, the red haired boy, a black haired boy with weird looking elbows, a yellow haired boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair, and a raging blond boy. I walked up to mina and sat next to her, "Hey Mina" I greeted her with a smile. "Hey y/n!" I saw that the red haired boy was in shock when hearing my name. I looked around the table to see everyone looking at me, "Oh, Hello there. I'm Y/n Yamada!" I smiled at the others. The yellow haired boy smiled and said "Hey I'm Denki Kaminari" Then a black haired haired boy greeted "Hello y/n, I'm Sero Hanta and that's Katsuki Bakugou" pointing at the blond hot-head still raging and yelling. I looked at the red head and asked "And who are you?" He didn't answer, Denki said "That's Eijiro Kirishima." My eyes widened in shock, was it really him? I cleared my throat "Oh, hello Kirishima" I tried not sounding like crying. 

After school Mina asked if I wanted to hang out with the group so I said yes knowing that father would understand. I waited at the gates when I saw the gang exiting the school building. "Hey girl!" Mina said running up to me hugging me. "OH WHO INVITED THE GIRL!" yelled Bakugou. I could tell that people are in some ways afraid oh this hot-head. I walked over to him and slapped him in the face with a glare painted on my face "I have a name you-know" Everyone including him was shocked at my actions. When my hand touched his face it burned him since I used my fire bending skills. "And don't forget that blondie" Bakugou's eyes widened to feel the burn of fire leaving a noticeable mark. I looked and Mina cheering for me "Own it girl!" She was clapping and Bakugou glared at both of us laughing. We all walked to Mina's house I wondered why Kirishima hasn't even said a word to me. When we got to Mina's house Mina noticed I acted a little off when near Kirishima, she led me into the other room. "Is something about Kirishima bothering you?" My eyes widened and I felt like crying the second she said his name. "H-He's my childhood best friend.." I managed to say without crying. Her eyes lit up. "One second" As she left the room I stood there feeling a tear falling down my face. After wiping the tears I noticed Kirishima was pushed into the room and the door locked. He saw me crying and our eyes met. I wiped my eyes. "Long time no see eh kiri?.." I managed to say. His eyes widened even more. I could see tears pouring down his facing as he ran over and hugged me.