Transfer

I heard my alarm ring, I got up and went to the restroom. I turned to look in the mirror and sighed. I grabbed my hair brush and started getting ready. After I got my UA uniform on I walked down stairs, I was transferring to UA high school cause my father worked there, my old school was Seiai Academy. I saw dad waiting in the kitchen "Morning father" I said putting on a soft smile. "Morning sweetie, let's go shall we" We started walking to the car. 

When we got there father led me to the 1A classroom. I opened the door shutting it behind my surprise there were about 11 students starring at me, I'm guessing class hasn't started. I saw some girls that I had seen fighting the fellow classmates at Seiai. "Oh my." I said as a small purple boy grabbed onto my waist. "Get the fuck off me you pervert!" I kicked him off and walked to a empty set next to a screaming blond and a spikey red haired boy. I looked up to see a pink haired girl In-front of me. There were a few others behind her so I tried to greet them, "Hello there" The pink girl smiled and held out her hand "Hello! I'm Mina Ashido" I shuck her hand and gave a soft smile back. "I'm Y/n Yamada" The pink girl looked shocked, "Your Present Mic's daughter?" I nodded "Indeed" The pink girl bowed and went back to her set and a brown haired girl greeted me. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" We talked and I came to notice the red haired boy looking at me like I knew him.