The couple

Me and kiri walked into class holding hands. To my surprise everyone was starring at yall' "Oh god." I whispered into kiri's ear. The girls ran over to my desk. Kiri sat at his desk flustered. "Yall' are so cute together!" Uraraka and Mina said sounding like fangirls. I could already feel my face heating up. "S-Shut up!!" I stuttered with my face being flustered. "So are yall' a couple or were you best friends holding hands blushing?" Momo questioned and they started to laugh. I looked at kiri and once again he was looking at me and our eyes met, kiri's face was so flustered.
~Time skip~
After school me and kiri had a study date at a small café down the street. I walked over to kiri after class was dismissed. "Are you still up for the study date later?" I asked smiling at him, "Yep!" He smiled and grabbed my hand to walk out of the class. I could already feel the girls starring at us with grins on their faces. Me and kiri walked into the café and getting a table. He looked at me while I was getting my books out. We studied for a few hours.
~Time skip~
"It's getting dark" I said looking up from the books. "Ya, do you wanna spend the night at my place?" I gave a soft sleepy grin and nodded pulling out my phone to text dad. When we got to his house I went and got one of his shirts to sleep in. He got in bed and I cuddled next to him hugging his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and we both slowly fell asleep.
~Author's note~
Thank you for making it this far! This is my second fan fic so I hoped you enjoyed! Who should I do next?