Mirror, Mirror

Bored. Bored. Bored.

Very bored.

You stab your food, mutilating the leftover pizza. 

Your first day at a private school, just as you got back from summer break. You expected the school to be kinda "cliquey" but wow this one was really "cliquey". At your old school, everyone kinda meshed together, as one large chaotic student body.

Or maybe you are romantizing because you despise the fact you had to move.

Walking over the the trash, you scrape the pizza into the can, and drop the plastic container into it as well.

As you walk through the halls, on your way to find the roof, you examine the photos on the wall. Ever Falls Private School has quite a few sports and clubs available.

Football, American football, track, basketball, a swim team, and a volleyball team is displayed, with many medals and shiny trophies gathering dust in the glass cabinet.

The clubs seem to be endless, with music, pottery, chess, cooking, drama, and photography standing out.

You glance at the swim team champion's plaque. "Ren Fuhashi" it reads in shiny gold letters. You laugh a little at the way his swim cap clings to him in the group photo, making him look like a pencil, as he had a white cap on, and he was standing very much straight.

You walk down the hall, and seem to have found the roof. Climbing the stairs, you hope that no one else is there.

But alas, as you open the top door, there is already company.