Neutered???

You hang there rather limply. You were not trained for this. However, like the slit throat spit fire you are, you jam your heel into his man bits.

"SON OF A BITCH!" The buff muscle mass screams, with a surprisingly steady pitch.

Blondie throws you against the wall, your head making a painful collision with the metal lockers. Your vision clears after a second revealing him crumpling in a heap, holding his tenders.

You scramble up. The illusion of power is all that matters, you remind yourself. You stand a safe distance away, but close enough that you are looking over him.

"You sure about that fight?"  You say, cocking an eyebrow.

The male's face couldn't get any more twisted, but some how he lifted his lip even higher. "Yeah, tomorrow after school. I'll beat you so far into the ground, not even your mother will recognize your face." He winces, sitting up. 

You grin, hoping your bladder holds die to the terror pulsing in your viens. You make a two finger salute, "Whelp, it's a date blondie" you end with an eccentric wink and stalk off.

As you turn the corner to catch your breath, you soon you realize that Remi is no where to be seen. You sigh. You suppose it's only normal, since he just came face to face with the guy who wanted to bash his skull in barely a week ago.

You suppose you need to brush up on your fighting skills, considering tommorow's lovely schedule. Unfortunately, you a have only been in the design department . Rolling your eyes, you come to the conclusion that you needed to go into work tonight anyway.  Opening your phone you click on the contact:

Alexandre De Lui

Bringggg bringg

"Y/n?"