A/N: I need your opinion...

Hello, all of you beautiful, amazing, patient readers! 

Now that we're getting close to the end of the season, it's time to be a little honest. Once this book is over, that means the next one will come out sometime next year, and, who knows, I may be writing fanfiction, or I may not be. Or, I may just no longer have an interest in this story anymore, so this'll be the last book of the series. 

I can't really say for sure since it's so far away, but what I can say is this: I had an epilogue planned out for the first book, because (for some reason) I thought there was only going to be one season of this show (I don't know where I heard that lol), but that epilogue was very quickly ruined by the contents of the second season. 

So, would you guys like me to come up with an epilogue for this story based off of this season, do you wanna see the original idea as if the first book ended where it did, both, none... there are a lot of options lol. And I can't guarantee that I'll still be writing for Lumpy that far ahead into the future, so... it's really up to you guys.

Are you guys even gonna want a season three, because this season shifted my story so much I have no fucking idea what the next one could possibly bring. I even heard that Din won't even be in it that much, so I don't even know if it'll be worth it lol. And, if I did (which, again, no guarantee) I'd have to watch the entire season and then write the story because holy shit it is so fucking difficult and inconvenient to write something with no idea what's gonna come up. It makes foreshadowing anything or even sometimes just making things make sense a whole lot more difficult. 

If I do write an epilogue for this it's definitely gonna conflict with season three, so I could do like a "choose this epilogue or move to the next season" type thing? I honestly have no idea lol so...

No epilogue? Separate epilogues? Only one?

What do you wanna see from Din and Y/N?

and magicalmenagerie you're not allowed to say a sex chapter... not gonna happen my guy